• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll steal your front door

HT_Alligator_Door1_MEM_160503_31x13_1600.jpg

Line_HTX

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 15m15 minutes ago

Joe Philbin on joining Colts: 'This is where I wanted to be'

This is good for revenge.

Morning friends.

Eagles are such a mess. Sproles was the one big play guy on offense, and Cox the lone blue chip stud on the defense. And both guys aren't at OTAs. They also have a QB controversy going in May

Browns getting a top 5 pick

Prosperity in the Cleve!
Absolutely :)

Wait LSU didn't even make the NCAA tourney? I once watched Camelo win a title with Syracuse by himself. How good can Simmons be if he can't get his team to the tourney?
To be fair to Simmons, one has one of the best coaches in CBB history.

We done did it fam.

The bad times are finally over. Can't believe how bad we had it. Probably no one suffered like we did before.

And now we back on top!

Sixers will fuck up the first pick just on some karma and whoever is left to us will be the next Cedric Ceballos!

We going home Ninja! We finally going home!

What a way to start my vacation!

Y'all still ain't shit.
Damn right DM.

You like your weasels?
I feel this is a threat

squicken

True enough Floyd, and Hakim Warrick was a really good college player. But I still think not making the tournament is fair criticism for Simmons. Basketball, especially college basketball, can be dominated by one great player, regardless of coaching

Looks like the Eagles are in midseason form

There was a steady rain so that had something to do with a number of drops, but there were far too many even for an early practice. Huff and Mathews bungled passes before there was rain

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...ord-sharp-Wentz-learning-Hicks-sidelined.html

Anyone hand waving this as OTAs didn't watch Eagles' WRs try to catch footballs last year

We done did it fam.

The bad times are finally over. Can't believe how bad we had it. Probably no one suffered like we did before.

And now we back on top!

Sixers will fuck up the first pick just on some karma and whoever is left to us will be the next Cedric Ceballos!

We going home Ninja! We finally going home!

What a way to start my vacation!

It might be time to dust off and unretire the Lakers' #23 and hand it to Simmons or Ingram.

True enough Floyd, and Hakim Warrick was a really good college player. But I still think not making the tournament is fair criticism for Simmons. Basketball, especially college basketball, can be dominated by one great player, regardless of coaching

Anyone hand waving this as OTAs didn't watch Eagles' WRs try to catch footballs last year
The drops last year were the worst thing ever. They have to get better this year. I can't go through that again.

gutshot

He did dominate though. On the season, he averaged 19.2 points, 11.8 rebounds, 4.8 assists, and 2.0 steals, shooting 56 percent from the field. His domination just didn't translate into wins.

He did dominate though. On the season, he averaged 19.2 points, 11.8 rebounds, 4.8 assists, and 2.0 steals, shooting 56 percent from the field. His domination just didn't translate into wins.
Because LSU is a shitty school and hasn't been relavent since Shaq went there.

The SEC is really a garbage conference for basketball. That's the ACC/BIG 10's territory.

This guy gets it:

"Players get cut; players get traded," Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins said. "A player can get cut before his contract is up. Teams have no loyalty necessarily to their players. So when players make moves, it's all business. We don't go ask Howie why they cut somebody or traded somebody, so I wouldn't ask somebody why they held out. All I can do is express that we wanted him in the building, and he came back, so we're good to go."

It's reasonable to think this, but there are some ludicrously bad CBB coaches employed. Hard to overcome incompetence.

Top Bottom