• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MechDX

Go Bears!

That is all.

Cutler or Hoyer. Make the call!

LT_fumble.0.gif

MechDX

Cecil Shorts has an ass that is NSFW!
Don't click if you are at work, around kids or are easily offended

Edit: removed link. Look for Cecil Shorts on Twitter

Fantomex

I just wanna say this. To this day, I have yet to find someone with actual facts on why RGIII fell off. Reporters, beat writers, coaches, players, carpenters, wrestlers, health care officials, politicians, substitute teachers. They all have their supposed reason, but none can actually agree.

It's still baffling to me.

bionic77

Unfortunately Lou Williams decided to use that number this year. Forever tainting the glory that #23 was formally known for. It's a sad time in Lakers history.
Fucking Jim Bus is the worst.

Can't he do anything right? Dude lets any scrub off the street use the number of our greatest player.

Eagles' Doug Pederson: I reached out to Fletcher Cox, we haven't spoken

- Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford's absence and trade request garnered the the headlines, but head coach Doug Pederson says that he has yet to speak with defensive end Fletcher Cox.
Since these practices and workouts are considered voluntary, Cox technically is not holding out. However he remained absent during the first OTA practice Tuesday.

Bradford rescinded his trade request and returned to practice on May 9, but the first-year head coach has yet to connect with Cox and the defensive end has yet to take part in any of the voluntary portions of the team's offseason program.
"I have not talked to him," Pederson said following Tuesday's practice at the NovaCare Complex. "I've reached out to him multiple times. That's between him and his agent.
"Obviously, we want him here. I want him here. Again, it's part of the offseason."
Cox is entering the final year of his rookie contract and due to make $7.8 million in 2016.

Last season Cox finished with 71 tackles and a career-high 9.5 sacks while playing defensive end in coordinator Bill Davis' 3-4. This season Cox will move back to his natural position playing defensive tackle in new coordinator Jim Schwartz's system.
While Eagles Vice President of Football Operations Howie Roseman has said multiple times that the team intends on keeping Cox in the fold well into the future, there is little urgency to get an extension done at this point because the Eagles can utilize the franchise tag on the 25-year-old for each of the next two years.

Interesting that Dougie says Cox isn't returning his calls.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
bionic this getting older shit sucks

I took a week off from lifting to study for the CPA exam (and play Stellaris apparently) and I developed some kind of mild sciatica from sitting on my ass too long....had weird pains up and down my left leg last night but they're gone now. Had a great session at the gym doing chest thankfully.

Like how do people who don't exercise regularly live their lives?

Generate

Banned
I just wanna say this. To this day, I have yet to find someone with actual facts on why RGIII fell off. Reporters, beat writers, coaches, players, carpenters, wrestlers, health care officials, politicians, substitute teachers. They all have their supposed reason, but none can actually agree.

It's still baffling to me.

My guess is that his legs are a pretty important part of his form and balance and other important factors to being a not shit QB and he practically lost his knees before he could really perfect his form.

I took a week off from lifting to study for the CPA exam (and play Stellaris apparently) and I developed some kind of mild sciatica from sitting on my ass too long....had weird pains up and down my left leg last night but they're gone now. Had a great session at the gym doing chest thankfully.

My knee hurts from running and now I can't run

Am I an old :((((

bionic77

You can get used to anything.

You are addicted to feeling healthy and being strong. Now since you have experienced that you know that feels better than being soft as shit and fat.

But people who are obese and just watch tv and use their iPad all day enjoy not having to endure any pain from exercise. The truth is that to get in shape is a bitch. The reward is worth it to me and you and a lot of people, but for most people they would rather just sit around on the coach after work watching Game of Thrones eating cheetos. in the moment that kind of feels good and if you have never been in shape or have forgotten what it feels like you can just enjoy it for now. It is really easy for most people to not think of consequences.

As for how people deal with getting old? You have to accept the fact that you are dying and understand that with that process some shit is going to break and hurt every once in awhile. Its like going bald but even worse.

Line_HTX

Ravens lied, people died. They probably know of the rules banning pads in practices.

I wonder if they're trying to one-up the Bengals, heh heh heh...

Running is for mugs.

I prefer swimming but that's a luxury. I don't really enjoy biking even though I bike to work every day. Running I don't mind so much but it looks like my knees are pretty much done with that.

If you play sports in your youth, your knees are fucked. They don't got yoga stretches for those.

Dutch noooo!

Drake's

FUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK

Running is pretty bad for you if it do it all the time and do extreme distances.

Riding a bike is way better for you.

But it feels so good maaaan!

I change it up with swimming though, so that's good.

Same. I was supposed to do a half-marathon next week :(

Damn that sucks. How low have you been training ?

I got a soccer tournament this weekend, so hope I'm good by then.

Stop running and use a bike or elliptical like me...if I run my knees swell up and I'm in pain for days :(

We should join a swim club in LA.

You're old

And fat

And bald!

Who gave you my Facebook details motherfucker ?!

Running is for mugs.

Cricket doesn't really do it for me

I hear fat people have knee problems when they attempt to run, so your results are pretty typical for someone your size.

Better to be safe like your fat ass and drive a scooter around Wall Mart whilst chugging some Mountain Dew.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You can get used to anything.

You are addicted to feeling healthy and being strong. Now since you have experienced that you know that feels better than being soft as shit and fat.

But people who are obese and just watch tv and use their iPad all day enjoy not having to endure any pain from exercise. The truth is that to get in shape is a bitch. The reward is worth it to me and you and a lot of people, but for most people they would rather just sit around on the coach after work watching Game of Thrones eating cheetos. in the moment that kind of feels good and if you have never been in shape or have forgotten what it feels like you can just enjoy it for now. It is really easy for most people to not think of consequences.

As for how people deal with getting old? You have to accept the fact that you are dying and understand that with that process some shit is going to break and hurt every once in awhile. Its like going bald but even worse.

I'm not even healthy. I'm sitting at 6'3" 260 after adding like 15 pounds of muscle (kinda addicting to bulking and I'm afraid cutting is going to kill what I've already gained...need to figure it out eventually). Yeah yeah your typical corn fed Wisconsin big dude. I still can't imagine going back to a sedentary lifestyle because, especially at my size, my body will break down into a million pieces.

Running is pretty bad for you if it do it all the time and do extreme distances.

Riding a bike is way better for you.

I've always heard swimming is by far the best for about everyone.

My knee hurts from running and now I can't run

Am I an old :((((

You're not old, just fat. Too many stroopwaffels and Heinekens.

Top Bottom