• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
CoBYRQN.gif
:jnc

Man, rewatching the train scene in Spider-Man 2. So good, it still holds up today compared to the MCU stuff. If only Sony hadn't butted in Raimi's business for Spidey 3.

Man, rewatching the train scene in Spider-Man 2. So good, it still holds up today compared to the MCU stuff. If only Sony hadn't butted in Raimi's business for Spidey 3.
Yup I agree. It was well done and could have gotten cheesy.. But it puts a smile on your face and gives you some feels.

But it's okay.. Sony can't hurt Spidey anymore.... Uncle Kevin and company are gonna make it all better in the end.

I had a cronut burger today...it was fucken awesome and then I saw Back to the Future at the park, which was also awesome, today was pretty awesome is what I'm saying.

Gobias

Banned
I've been binge rewatching 30 Rock on Netflix. I forgot how much I enjoyed this show. Any show that recognizes Cleveland as one of the world's great cities is obviously a winner.

Top Bottom