• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congrats Grovo!

Unfortunatelly I finished 3rd in the soccer tournament. We missed out on the final due to being down 1 in goal differential.

Finished 6-1-0 though, so no losses.

Milchjon

I usually like English-language music because the language acts as a barrier that makes it easier to handle terrible lyrics. But man, language barriers are no match for Drake's corniness.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
No doubt Xia was feeding that horse a ton of steroids.

85nVd8M.jpg
WwvX61M.jpg

2 years old? Damn, I knew he was young but not that young.

j5ZUyH5.jpg

It's beautiful.

LZja4w3.jpg
1oIODkl.jpg

dH99IUd.jpg

7zdYtn7.jpg

O3kb9dB.jpg
gIou6de.jpg

Damn it. I am going to lose in Tropico again :(

Congrats Grovo!

Unfortunatelly I finished 3rd in the soccer tournament. We missed out on the final due to being down 1 in goal differential.

Finished 6-1-0 though, so no losses.
So.. Man U won the European Champions League right? and that's the continental contest where Bayern Munich plays Real Madrid stuff right? I thought that was a big deal. Why are they firing Van Gaal then?

Graduate school makes you want to repeatedly bang your head against the wall
It's worth it.

So not very quick, but never stops rolling.. Sounds like Gata to me.

When is Gata being put out to stud and make a championship bloodline?

Sorry I'll send you some candy in the mail.
I'll hold you to it.

God damn it...I didn't know I could get an AA in Science and use that to transfer right into the Astronomy program at CSUN....now I regret taking Spring off :/ I could have been half way done by the Fall stupid school websites....

God damn it...I didn't know I could get an AA in Science and use that to transfer right into the Astronomy program at CSUN....now I regret taking Spring off :/ I could have been half way done by the Fall stupid school websites....
That's why there's advisors friend. Sorry.. That still sucks.

Soon we will need to comfort Kave again, poor kitty.
He knew what was coming.

Be sure to comfort Cleveland-GAF in a few weeks :(

That'd literally be the first academic advisor at a 4 year school ever to recommend a 2 year school instead.
Mine at my university.. Did? If there was a program they could take at a community college that could fulfill courses.

Did other people's universities advisors not do that?

Why you lying?
It's like he thinks we're stupid.. We have the receipts.

It's true and you know it!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Mine at my university.. Did? If there was a program they could take at a community college that could fulfill courses.

Did other people's universities advisors not do that?

It's like he thinks we're stupid.. We have the receipts.

It's true and you know it!!

My university experience was the opposite and was damn near hostile to me when transferring credits from the community college. I think they would rather get their money a lot of the time.

My university experience was the opposite and was damn near hostile to me when transferring credits from the community college. I think they would rather get their money a lot of the time.
Not mine.. My school's registrars office and advisors were cool. They recommended courses at the local community college for several of my friends. I never had an issue like that personally.

I love those Chick fil'A fries.
I love Wendy's fries personally.

LeBitch is officially a flopping ho ass.
He says while being a Rockets/James Harden fan.

Greg

Gerg are you Cavs fan?? I know you represent the O-H!!
I always tell people the only team I'm really a fan of is the Packers

I'll root for Pens/Indians/Cavs, but I'm not gonna be one of those people that only watch during playoffs and try to be like MY TEAM I RARELY WATCHED WON :'))))))))))

Top Bottom