• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rorschach

5741126c1600002a00f94193.gif

That is fucking masterful.

Tom Penny

Pats players disrespecting the league and Goodell

We noted last week that 41 draft picks were invited to attend the annual NFL Players Association Rookie Premiere in Los Angeles, an event that serves as a good marketing opportunity for rookies. But it turns out only 40 attended.

Ben Volin of the Boston Globe reports that Patriots receiver Malcolm Mitchell was the only rookie who didn’t attend, choosing instead to stay home and study his playbook.

mmm Brownies

With chocolate?!

Rip Dega

I used to work at one of those. Always fun to be around experimental cars and people who know more about engineering and all types of engines than I ever will.

Best day ever was last year when I visited the Mclaren technology centre and got a tour there, by 2 very knowledgable people. One who is married to Bruce Mclaren's daughter and one who before Mclaren worked at the Renault F1 team during the championship years. I also had the opportunity to lunch with Frank Stephenson who is one of the biggest car designers in the world, his designs include the 2001 Mini Cooper and the Mclaren P1 just to name a few. The stories that those men could tell were absolutely fantastic, could listen to them for days.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So Gata ended up with pretty meh stats:

anJodqi.jpg
daGKCj9.jpg

To compare, this was the horse I had right before (max level is 11):

B6P2F8O.jpg

Ah well. Before taking Gata through the older ranks, time to go with the new hotness!

FF7TmAd.jpg

qgqYTzt.jpg
hi68uch.jpg

4dXq9N9.jpg
GFYBuEl.jpg

ZsSGImE.jpg

Already a champion at just 2 years old!

Line_HTX

So Gata ended up with pretty meh stats:

anJodqi.jpg
daGKCj9.jpg

To compare, this was the horse I had right before (max level is 11):

B6P2F8O.jpg

Ah well. Before taking Gata through the older ranks, time to go with the new hotness!

FF7TmAd.jpg

qgqYTzt.jpg
hi68uch.jpg

4dXq9N9.jpg
GFYBuEl.jpg

ZsSGImE.jpg

Already a champion at just 2 years old!

.500 record. Time to retire him before he gets too old and falls over.

What is Big Stock?

MechDX

more than Brock? are they hyping up brock like he is some type of cornerstone of the team?

No, national people are doing that. Most fans have expectations in check. Just happy the team addressed the position and not with a sure fire temporary solution. Hence the title

Brock has been surrounded by quite a bit of new talent. The table is set for him

Top Bottom