• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm buying it on PS4
JB is in!
iu

Okay, it's also Rando approved as well. It's Printer Paper approved as well (no waifu seal of approval though).
Lol I'm not ashamed. I just don't want invites and stuff if I'm playing a single player game or watching Netflix

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hakeem Olajuwan for mayor. Only one who said fuck the curse and won.

I mean that was such a lucky time for Houston to have Jordan get bored of dominating basketball to try his hand at baseball. It was the most un-Houston thing ever to happen.

I guess Houston is still paying the mortgage on that amazing luck because I never would have expected the Astros to be last. Last! If they were in the middle of the pack that would be a disappointment. Being last is some kind of witch doctor ridiculousness. Someone in Houston must have taken a hot shit on Joe Boo and drank all his rum.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
the main menu screen music from DOOM is making me want to get a tribal tattoo.

:jnc

Yooooo, this is from Final Fantasy?!?!
iHFYjyz.gif

My Gawd.

God, I hope FFXV is good. I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in a game like I was when I first played FFXIII.

Literally played an hour of it and never touched the game again.

FFXII was solid and I've heard great things about FFXIV but really it's been 15 years since we got a great single player FF game in FFX.

Bread

Banned
He's still protesting the concept of rice in burritos at all the local yoga places. The man wants to win the war, not just the battle.
That fuck is working against the cause dammit! He wants rice in burritos so women take in more calories and their asses get fatter.

Rice is poison (in burritos).

Top Bottom