• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eleuin

hold the door man

Terrell-Owens_.jpg

Man, I bought a safety razor for my b day and damn, I never thought I'd enjoy shaving like I am now. It was tricky at first, had a few razor bumps but now, damn does it leave me feeling fresh. Best investment ever, I might buy some shaving lather to see if it makes it even better.

Mindlog

Man, I bought a safety razor for my b day and damn, I never thought I'd enjoy shaving like I am now. It was tricky at first, had a few razor bumps but now, damn does it leave me feeling fresh. Best investment ever, I might buy some shaving lather to see if it makes it even better.
Good lather is great. And the rich badger hair.
Oil though. Oil is a must for me.
Also, Feathers.

Oh yeah and happy b-day.

Line_HTX

You gonna get the Pro Fusion Glide, yes?

:V

WTF Family Guy. Started off great showing Stewie and Brian as Dhalsim but then they ruined it by having
Peter dream about Brady?
Fuck that

Good morning
Eh we'll suck for a few years and get back to our winning ways....Cleveland sport teams will suck forever....
At least we have Ohio State.. But you hate college football too.. God, how the hell did they let you into this country? You hate everything that's great. Did you bribe INS with booty shots?

Pray for me. Prosperity movement postponed until further notice
Holy fuck.. Whose bright was this?

WTF Family Guy. Started off great showing Stewie and Brian as Dhalsim but then they ruined it by having
Peter dream about Brady?
Fuck that
I mean.. He does live in New England..

Also American Dad> Family Guy

Tom Penny

These new ducking ads keep playing music and stopping mine every time I open a new page. Very annoying.

They also make it hard to use it on mobile. I usually jump to last post and scroll up, and often the ads block "scrollable" screen space on my phone. Very annoying.

I've been telling heads to get Dolphin Browser for their phone. I gets no pop ups you can turn on ad block and pops in setttings.

bionic77

Thrones

:(

Still think the Warriors win in 7
GS made some great offensive adjustments in game 2.

OKC obviously had a defensive counter because they pushed their shit in for game 3.

Kerr is going to make a change for game 4 and then that is probably how the series will play out after that. Not many more changes these teams can make.

Next games probably decide the series.

I don't care who wins but I hope it goes 7 so we can have at least one good series this playoffs, which so far is the worst I can remember.

Top Bottom