• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

bionic77

Toronto getting calls late (at least before that travel)?

This is a weird and entertaining game.

Can't wait for the Thunder game tomorrow.

Overwatch is a fun game. Still figuring everything out. It really is the spiritual successor to TF2.
Got a chance to play a few games with some other gafers before the Cavs game. Would love to play with some ppl in here at some point. Still a ton of characters I haven't tried yet.

JABEE

Got a chance to play a few games with some other gafers before the Cavs game. Would love to play with some ppl in here at some point. Still a ton of characters I haven't tried yet.
Yeah. I played with FMT and Sully.

I played a lot of Junk Rat because I'm used to playing Demoman.

So this is how friends become enemies..........
tumblr_lxk9gyx6VQ1r0gwr9o4_250.gif

Greg

I said I needed a personal assistant, not some dirty bums.

Greg I blow balls right now. You need to look elsewhere for competition. I could probably give you a match in tennis if we agree no backhands.
I will train you into top form

and I've only played tennis... once or twice this year? granted the weather has been shit, but now I'm sad

Bread

Banned
Never had time to research it.

All these plans and never the time to do this shit.

Also want a projector and a MAME cabinet amongst other things. I need to get a personal assistant.
bionic i know a certain son of yours may need a resume boost! let the kid try

bionic77

bionic i know a certain son of yours may need a resume boost! let the kid try
Remember when he threatened to kill you?

It Gata really needs a job I am actually all about helping people. I know a guy at the McDonalds in Jacksonville and I might be able to pull some strings and have him start on fries.

Top Bottom