• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

cdyhybrid

Wuss gonna teach that kid to lie to make himself look better, and choke when it matters. That poor kid.

AH8UDGO.jpg

You're officially worse than Floy :

Browns-GAF Power Rankings:

1) Kave
2) Gobias
3) Wes
4) Squicken
5) Floy
Last) Ghost
I feel disrespected. I should be at least above Squicken and you forget to add other members of Browns-GAF. Forgetting Bread, Ez, our mayo loving sexist Confrontation.. To name a few.

Fox318

It legitimately bothers me that snapbacks are more popular than fitted.

Snapbacks are uncomfortable and fitted is so much nicer to wear and looks so much better.

So many cool designed caps are ruined by snapbacks and nobody cares because they want to pretend its 1995.

brentech

I feel disrespected. I should be at least above Squicken and you forget to add other members of Browns-GAF. Forgetting Bread, Ez, our mayo loving sexist Confrontation.. To name a few.
How many of you have played in the madden league as the Browns for the last 3 iterations and like 13 seasons of play. I led them to a super bowl loss and a AFC CG loss. I'm basically a god among men.
It legitimately bothers me that snapbacks are more popular than fitted.

Snapbacks are uncomfortable and fitted is so much nicer to wear and looks so much better.

So many cool designed caps are ruined by snapbacks and nobody cares because they want to pretend its 1995.
Does anyone even say they like snapbacks more? I've never even heard that before.
Then again, I'm not a big hat wearer

rando14

Bread is a key staple to any diet or group of likeminded individuals

Edit-yeah.. Sorry CDY and company.. If the Warriors don't pull their heads out.. You're gonna need to hope that Cleveland delivers..

bg and I already made the blood pact, the Cavs will be given forbidden powers in the Finals

Top Bottom