• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who should I be rooting for in this battle of Madrid?

I get the impression that Real are a bunch of snobby blue bloods, which inclines me to root against them. But I can be convinced otherwise.

Milchjon

A frustrated high school natural sciences teacher in the desert, in desperate need of money.

I think I've seen a show about this once.

shout out to Dutch for making the connection

Who should I be rooting for in this battle of Madrid?

I get the impression that Real are a bunch of snobby blue bloods, which inclines me to root against them. But I can be convinced otherwise.

Real is the super star squad. All the money in the world and the biggest player in Ronaldo. Atlethi are the "under dogs", they are fighters, more a team of the people with a nasty edge to them, given to them by their manager Simeone.

A frustrated high school natural sciences teacher in the desert, in desperate need of money.

v0dT3Cy.jpg

I have also had cancer. Just need an rv and I will be good to go. Gata would need to ne Jessie though.

Slo

So some 23 year old New Orleans Pelican was shot and killed last night. I'll wait for all the facts to come in before I render a judgement.

Milchjon

I can't get into soccer for some reason.. I just have zero reason to cheer for any team.

It is a fundamentally flawed sport.

I like to think of the US as a borderline 3rd world country in many ways, but the fact that you guys haven't adopted soccer might mean that you're actually way ahead of us.

Top Bottom