• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fox318

Strange that these aren't selling in the north east

tp8wyJM.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Don't think I've known a dude to wear a medium.

I just assumed clothes were like video game review scores and started at a large and go up from there.

JABEE

It is literally the only place I get pizza out here. I always joke with my wife that it isn't ny style it is actually Langhorne pa style, since it reminds me of brothers pizza that I would always growing up so much. I can't possibly recommend them enough. Those guys is the only good thing about this miserable hell hole.
Yankee, did you ever have Brother's Pizza in Cinnaminson? I'm guessing they are different families.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Is "making other cities happy they're not Atlanta" redeemable

I'm trying to think of a worse city.

Birmingham or Montgomery Alabama maybe? Jackson Mississippi?

Dallas would be close but it has the benefit of having a lot of nice and new areas. The whole metroplex is also a little decentralized so traffic isn't as consistent as Houston.

They're close now. There are a lot of good pizza places in the area. Are you still moving back to Philly?
I try to everyday. Yesterday I got the name of the guy who is the head of new talent hiring for the Philly school district. I am going to send him an email begging him to rehire me.

The Witch is a pretty good movie

yes it was

i'm rewatching avengers 2 on starz. i thought it was a pretty mediocre movie when it first came out and it still is. the moving was going along decently until they get to hawkeyes house. that whole 20+ minutes in the movie is fucking terrible. they've should've just not had that in the movie at all

Why did you move out to LV, anyway?
When my wife finished grad school the Philly school district wasn't hiring new teachers and Vegas was. It turns out that Vegas hires about 2000 new teachers every year because that many teachers quit every year since it is such a terrible place to work and live. When we moved here we didn't know anything about it, and we also had no idea she would get pregnant 2 months into living out here.

When my wife finished grad school the Philly school district wasn't hiring new teachers and Vegas was. It turns out that Vegas hires about 2000 new teachers every year because that many teachers quit every year since it is such a terrible place to work and live. When we moved here we didn't know anything about it, and we also had no idea she would get pregnant 2 months into living out here.

Yea one of my cousin who just finished med school said the same thing about Vegas. That they are always in need of doctors because people with families don't want to move out there. So they are always hiring.

Speaking of Vegas, I might be going out there in late August...so if anyone wants me to place some bets for them just paypal me the money now and I'll be sure to place it for you.

Top Bottom