• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Throne of Games of Dames of Thrones going great places

That ending, fuck yes
I thought it was another good ep!
Tom *pukes.....I believe in Marge though

One thing I've learned from the Walking Dead thread is that if a ep dosent have a shit ton of action it's automatically a meh or bad ep

One thing I've learned from the Walking Dead thread is that if a ep dosent have a shit ton of action it's automatically a meh or bad ep

As a person who watches Walking Dead, it takes a hell of a lot of strength to continue to watch that show

I've seen Fear the Walking Dead. I saw the last 4 seasons of Dexter. I've seen all of True Blood. I even fucking watched True Detective season 2 (so bad it killed the show, btw). And I don't think any of it was as consistently disappointing as the entire recent season of Walking Dead, especially the finale

As a person who watches Walking Dead, it takes a hell of a lot of strength to continue to watch that show

I've seen Fear the Walking Dead. I saw the last 4 seasons of Dexter. I've seen all of True Blood. I even fucking watched True Detective season 2 (so bad it killed the show, btw). And I don't think any of it was as consistently disappointing as the entire recent season of Walking Dead, especially the finale
Haven't seen fear. And on the Walking Dead it's a love/hate relationship. A lot of the the times in some of the seasons I question myself. But feel compelled to continue. I can't lie I still love the show, but def understand the hate. I think I'v questioned myself a lot throughout wondering "if it's a good show". I have my own criticisms, but I've quite enjoyed the newer eps.

And on Trueblood, smh. I made it about 10 mins into ep 1 and walked away.

I got a hookup on the walking dead comics from a gafer, the issues I've read the differences are surprising

Edit: Dexter is another show I questioned Throughout. I watched it on Jaks recommendation, curse him. I honestly don't look back fondly on Dexter

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave has removed any memory of the sport called Basketball from his mind.

???

Why would I?

Conference finals for the first time, we lost in 6 to a team everyone swore would beat us in 3.

Great season, hopefully we can build towards getting past this and winning a championship in the next few years.

Haven't seen fear. And on the Walking Dead it's a love/hate relationship. A lot of the the times in some of the seasons I question myself. But feel compelled to continue. I can't lie I still love the show, but def understand the hate. I think I'v questioned myself a lot throughout wondering "if it's a good show". I have my own criticisms, but I've quite enjoyed the newer eps.

And on Trueblood, smh. I made it about 10 mins into ep 1 and walked away.

I got a hookup on the walking dead comics from a gafer, the issues I've read the differences are surprising

Edit: Dexter is another show I questioned Throughout. I watched it on Jaks recommendation, curse him. I honestly don't look back fondly on Dexter
the books are better to me in the little I've read about the show.

Grexeno

???

Why would I?

Conference finals for the first time, we lost in 6 to a team everyone swore would beat us in 3.

Great season, hopefully we can build towards getting past this and winning a championship in the next few years.
What superstar player do you plan to trade for? Because it's basketball.

BigAT

GoT spoilers:

There will be no walk of atonement.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I was like

giphy.gif

Draxal

I finally started playing Fire Emblem Fates for real today.

And god damnit, I can't stop playing. I knew this shit would happen.

Which route did you go with? I'm a huge FE whore, but it was just too much fire emblem for me, don't play every route back to back.

Which route did you go with? I'm a huge FE whore, but it was just too much fire emblem for me, don't play every route back to back.
I am playing Conquest first.

I will play Birthright probably immediately after, then Revelation, and then I will turn to drugs to make up for severe Fire Emblem withdrawal.

In 3 years when the next one comes out, the process will begin anew.

I will play Birthright probably immediately after, then Revelation, and then I will turn to drugs to make up for severe Fire Emblem withdrawal.

Some point in those 3 years you may break down and buy Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE. The shame will haunt you forever.

Draxal

Should have went Birthright > Conquest. Birthright has the better story (more so it's Conquest is really bad), but gameplay Conquest is on top.

Some point in those 3 years you may break down and buy Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE. The shame will haunt you forever.

The battle engine in #FE looks so good, but man they double down on the native japanese audience for that game. It's too weeb for alot of weebs.

That's the one with the singing kids, right?

Pass. That ending song was the funniest goddamn thing, though.

Should have went Birthright > Conquest. Birthright has the better story (more so it's Conquest is really bad), but gameplay Conquest is on top.
I considered that, I decided to do the more relaxing playthrough second.

Also, I'm expecting both stories to be garbage, so, uh, no harm there.

Gobias

Banned
Good Thrones but I'm pretty tired of every other episode with Danny
ending the same exact way. It's been like 6 seasons of the shit.

Good Thrones but I'm pretty tired of every other episode with Danny
ending the same exact way. It's been like 6 seasons of the shit.

Agreed.

Writers be like, "Hmm, this episode feels boring. I know! Let's have Dany burn down a building and walk out of it unharmed! We haven't done that in a while! And then next week, when everyone is all like 'what the fuck why is this episode so shitty' we can have her ride on the dragon and give a rousing speech in Dothraki!"

"Epic! Let's fucking do it!!!!"

So now she has an army. Again.

And still needs boats.

But the dead are coming... which we've heard for six seasons.

Let's get something moving here all-fucking-ready.

Anyway, to stay on topic: Fuck the Pats.

Top Bottom