• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RBH

Happy birthday Gata

DZnyD96.gif

r9oDu2v.gif

squicken

This is awesome.

Watt haters shield your eyes ...

He meets the criteria for this post and does so about 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier than the other guys. And the only two guys to beat him in both 3 cone and broad jump are Miller and Ware ... the top two sack guys on their rookie deals defined as "edge rushers". Who are both OLBs but combined don't have as many passes defended as Watt

2bn0iZX.jpg

Line_HTX

Gonna pick the car up tomorrow morning. Words cannot express how stupid tow people are and they ought to get CTE from trying to extort.

Crisco

Banned
Having and raising a baby is fucking insane, anyone who tells you otherwise is either heavily medicated or just plain fucked in head. I don't even want to imagine twins/triplets, I would literally throw myself out of a window.

PFT wrote an article on Jastremski (one half of the deflator duo) wondered aloud if he's been fired yet not once brought up the idea that he's being paid to keep his mouth shut which is the most obvious conclusion.

RBH

New car...!! New TV...!!

Meanwhile rando has NOTHING ;_;
giphy.gif

The TV is not for me tho. And you'll soon reach the promised land too!

Any specific features you're looking for? Smart, OLED, Plasma?
No specific features, just something to be used for watching U-verse TV and playing video games occasionally. Doesn't even really need smart features honestly.

Top Bottom