• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom Penny

Wentz is GOAT

According to Matt Lombardo of NJ.com, at the start of Eagles’ Organized Team Activities, Wentz appeared to be ahead of Bradford in learning Pederson’s offense. That’s surprising given that Wentz is a rookie and Bradford is a seven-year veteran, but neither Bradford nor Wentz has played for Pederson before.

What is the difference between overwatch and overwatch origins edition? When I click on them.on the Xbox store it just takes me to some weird buy overwatch page, and I don't want to click on buy.

Friends Don't discuss Game Of Thrones without spoiler tags

Angmarsbitch
Lmao
What is the difference between overwatch and overwatch origins edition? When I click on them.on the Xbox store it just takes me to some weird buy overwatch page, and I don't want to click on buy.
Pretty sure the difference is just the Few character origin skins included. If you buy on console it's gonna be the 60 dollars origin Verison no matter what. Believe only PC had option of non origins edition

There's a $40 edition (Overwatch) that's just the game, a $60 edition (Origins) that has more ingame stuff/skins, and a Collector's edition that's got Origins stuff plus a book, soundtrack, and statue

On PC via Blizzard's Battle.Net app, there are two editions. One is the $40 Digital Edition (which I bought) and the other is the $60 Origins Edition. The Origin Edition comes with some extra skins along with some things you can use in their other games (Mercy's wings for Diablo III, there's something for Starcraft 2 and for Hearthstone). I figured I didn't need that crap so I went with the $40.

I have no idea what the options are on Xbox. In short, it appears the difference between the Digital Edition and the Origins Edition is cosmetic (for both Overwatch and other Blizzard games).

13325587_10154223603047929_6841123984730118361_n.jpg

According to Matt Lombardo of NJ.com, at the start of Eagles’ OTAs, Wentz appeared to be ahead of Bradford in learning Pederson’s offense. That’s surprising given that Wentz is a rookie and Bradford is a seven-year veteran

k54UWsw.gif

WOAT (#WorstOfAllTime)

Oops. I thought we were past the blackout period once the show runs.

Sorry. Also, I didn't spoil anything because we're just looping through the story a second time. As long as you saw the first lap then you're fine!

It's airs here tonight, so I'm a day behind :)

Besides that you spoiled nothing, but just wanted to stop you before you actually did 😘

bionic77

This is most likely wishful thinking from having enough time to talk myself into it, but part of me thinks Durant is going to atone for his failures in game 6.

I think we might get an amazeballs game 7...

squicken

Pep's boy everyone.

Lombardo is the only guy saying that. It got picked up nationally b/c it is what people want to read. Jimmy Kempski, probably the biggest Bradford hater in Philly, said it is crazy that anyone could think Wentz is just even with Bradford

That said, if the two are even close, then Wentz should start. Every rep Bradford takes is a wasted rep for the Eagles. He's not the future. Wentz is. Don't stunt his growth by having him split reps with a stopgap QB. Every team that drafts a young QB seems to understand this, except Cleveland

Lombardo is the only guy saying that. It got picked up nationally b/c it is what people want to read. Jimmy Kempski, probably the biggest Bradford hater in Philly, said it is crazy that anyone could think Wentz is just even with Bradford

That said, if the two are even close, then Wentz should start. Every rep Bradford takes is a wasted rep for the Eagles. He's not the future. Wentz is. Don't stunt his growth by having him split reps with a stopgap QB. Every team that drafts a young QB seems to understand this, except Cleveland
The bgn guys said on their last podcast the Bradford looked to be way ahead of Wentz now, and mark eckel also said on his podcast that Bradford super sharp and Wentz was making a lot of rookie mistakes and didn't look close to being able to play yet.

Wentz is GOAT

i know this play from the 49ers management playbook. leak out some shit about a player so public perception is on your side. how would a reporter even be able to quantify what a player knows of the playbook at this point in the season? fucking shitty front office (just like the niners!)

i know this play from the 49ers management playbook. leak out some shit about a player so public perception is on your side. how would a reporter even be able to quantify what a player knows of the playbook at this point in the season? fucking shitty front office (just like the niners!)

Don't diss the front office that publicly trashed North Carolina's anti-trans bill

Jed gets a pass until the next shitty thing he does because this was genuinely cool of him to do

Don't diss the front office that publicly trashed North Carolina's anti-trans bill

Jed gets a pass until the next shitty thing he does because this was genuinely cool of him to do

jed york is a piece of trash as it relates to football management. he maybe a good person on social issues/etc. but he shouldn't be "owner" (he's not really, but he runs the team as if he were one thanks to mommy and daddy) of a football team

bionic77

FMT at least you have the Warriors.

Not sure what happens to the team once they pay Steph. Unless their young guys and draft picks come through they are going to start losing some of their depth. But I see a repeat in your future.

mr2xxx

Banned
I don't mind Wentz starting, a raw rookie who will get ruined his first season sounds good to me 😢 Now just gotta wait for another Romo injury and a fireworks accident to win the division.

Pepiope

I don't mind Wentz starting, a raw rookie who will get ruined his first season sounds good to me 😢 Now just gotta wait for another Romo injury and a fireworks accident to win the division.
He's not starting the first half of the season. There's a reason we didn't trade Bradford and gave Daniel big money.

mr2xxx

Banned
He's not starting the first half of the season. There's a reason we didn't trade Bradford and gave Daniel big money.

It'll be better to sit the whole season but the Eagles put themselves in a weird situation. What's the point of Bradford if Daniels could easily provide you a half season of work?

My kids just had me take them to see Angry Birds (I pushed for X-Men but they said it looked scary). Holy fuck, what a cash grab.

Best part was the trailer for the new Laika movie, which looked awesome.

squicken

The Euros start next week already.

I hope my Welsh Dragons do well.

I was reading that Money League article by Deloitte, and I had no idea that the the French League was such a joke. PSG is like 3rd or 4th worldwide in revenue, and no other club in Ligue 1 is in the top 30. I thought Fair Play was going to fix things?

Spinluck

This is most likely wishful thinking from having enough time to talk myself into it, but part of me thinks Durant is going to atone for his failures in game 6.

I think we might get an amazeballs game 7...

Yeah it's really weird that in late games he seems to completely forget how to handle a basketball.

I think we're getting a down to the wire game. They need the 3 ball to fall this game, or just continue that solid defense on GS. I think they've defended the perimeter well all series, but they allow to many gimme lay ups by doing so.

I was reading that Money League article by Deloitte, and I had no idea that the the French League was such a joke. PSG is like 3rd or 4th worldwide in revenue, and no other club in Ligue 1 is in the top 30. I thought Fair Play was going to fix things?

Got a link?

Also, yeah the French league is embarrassing. At one point, the number 2 was closer to the team in last place then to PSG. They were champions 10 weeks before the season ended or some shit.

Also, you can't stop money. I think they got a fine or something for breaking the Financial Fair Play rules, but those are a joke. If you have enough money, then there are always loopholes.

squicken

Got a link?

Also, yeah the French league is embarrassing. At one point, the number 2 was closer to the team in last place then to PSG. They were champions 10 weeks before the season ended or some shit.

Also, you can't stop money. I think they got a fine or something for breaking the Financial Fair Play rules, but those are a joke. If you have enough money, then there are always loopholes.

http://www2.deloitte.com/content/da...deloitte-sport-football-money-league-2016.pdf

Spinluck

Saw Xmen last night. Had some cool parts but was a bit disappointing overall IMO.

It was ok. Not better than Civil War or Deadpool, but better than BvS. Too many contrivances, and a lot of the cast sucked in comparison to the main cast. Quicksilver scenes were worth it alone, overall it's passable but not a must see by any means, unless you want to see some of the best super speed sequences ever. DoFP was much better.

My kids just had me take them to see Angry Birds (I pushed for X-Men but they said it looked scary). Holy fuck, what a cash grab.

Best part was the trailer for the new Laika movie, which looked awesome.

I wouldn't recommend X-Men for younger children. At least this one in particular.

Top Bottom