• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
oydcJnv.png

Vtay30z.jpg

Nice job combing your hair for the black tie affair, Tony.

Any of you would take either of those women in a heartbeat.

That said, what's the difference really? One's older, more famous and has bigger breasts. Any other difference is negligible.

HBD Bread

This news that OBJ is "fucking" Khloe Kardashian brings up a lot of questions

A) Why the fuck do those broads only fuck black dudes? Alternatively, how have I not fucked a Kardashian yet? I got the complexion for the selection!

B) How has there not been a major STD outbreak in the entertainment industry? These athletes,actors,singers pass around the same 7 chicks. And I KNOW for a fact that some of them are too dumb to wear protection. Surely someone has done the math on the maximum number of Eskimo brothers one can have before being guaranteed of contracting the herps? Something tells me the number of dudes in the entire fucking NBA would exceed that number.

C) It's 2016 Odell. You don't need a beard anymore boss (no baseball bat)

HBD Bread

This news that OBJ is "fucking" Khloe Kardashian brings up a lot of questions

A) Why the fuck do those broads only fuck black dudes? Alternatively, how have I not fucked a Kardashian yet? I got the complexion for the selection!

B) How has there not been a major STD outbreak in the entertainment industry? These athletes,actors,singers pass around the same 7 chicks. And I KNOW for a fact that some of them are too dumb to wear protection. Surely someone has done the math on the maximum number of Eskimo brothers one can have before being guaranteed of contracting the herps? Something tells me the number of dudes in the entire fucking NBA would fall exceed that number.

C) It's 2016 Odell. You don't need a beard anymore boss (no baseball bat)

A) Does Kourtney? I don't think she does. I'm sure if you caught Khloe on the one way you'd have shot.

B)How do you know there hasn't been? If there's one thing Hollywood is good at, it's covering up sexual deviancy.

Godslay

Banned
Sounds like Siemian actually has a shot to start.

That's good news that it's actually an open QB competition, I look forward to it.

Pepiope

This is a problem Chip needs to fix if he wants sustained success in the NFL. I wish he could've done it here.

Ed Kracz
‏@kracze
#Eagles Sam Bradford: "Last year was very repetitive in practice. You’d see he same plays. This year we’ve got a big playbook."

This is a problem Chip needs to fix if he wants sustained success in the NFL. I wish he could've done it here.

Ed Kracz
‏@kracze
#Eagles Sam Bradford: "Last year was very repetitive in practice. You’d see he same plays. This year we’ve got a big playbook."
This is so fucking stupid. You don't need a lot of different plays, you need to execute the ones you have well.

ESPN radio sating Durant is going to turn down the wizards and stay in okc. Very surprising.

Pepiope

This is so fucking stupid. You don't need a lot of different plays, you need to execute the ones you have well.

ESPN radio sating Durant is going to turn down the wizards and stay in okc. Very surprising.
At some point everyone knows you're going to throw a swing pass to a RB. It doesn't matter how well you execute it.

I mean, how many teams have flat out said they knew the plays we were running? Off the top of my head I remember it popping up with the 9ers, Cardinals, Seahawks, and Cowboys.

At some point everyone knows you're going to throw a swing pass to a RB. It doesn't matter how well you execute it.

I mean, how many teams have flat out said they knew the plays we were running? Off the top of my head I remember it popping up with the 9ers, Cardinals, Seahawks, and Cowboys.
How come no one could stop those same plays the first 2 years? Did it really takes dc's 3 years to figure out 5 plays?

Godslay

Banned
Always give Semen a chance is my motto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOx3jXg7JdI

I doubt it. We'll see when the preseason rolls around but I don't think they'll hand the keys to him without a major injury.

He's the most unlikely to win it, but Kubes is at least making it look fair. If he beats everyone out and Sanchez and Lynch have to ride the bench? That's fine with me. Unlikely of course, but I wouldn't complain.

I think Trevor has a maturity to him. He's kind of the sleeper, I would say. Trevor knows the offense. He's very comfortable and can throw the ball too," coach Gary Kubiak recently said, via The Denver Post. "We've also seen him make big plays in the preseason games under the lights. I wouldn't sleep on Trevor to win the job, either.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000665770/article/kubiak-dont-sleep-on-siemian-to-win-starting-qb-job

Top Bottom