• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bread

Banned
Can I get my seat at the board back?
Its-Always-Sunny-in-Philadelphia-Season-3-Episode-10-16-1c61.jpg

Bitch, you speak when spoken to.

rando14

Uh how long has that Facebook like/share shit been there at the bottom of the page? Last thing I want to do is Share neogaf :/

Godslay

Banned
Cody Latimer arrested for forgetting to pay a year old traffic ticket. Dumb ass, pay the ticket you can usually mail them in or pay online.

Uh how long has that Facebook like/share shit been there at the bottom of the page? Last thing I want to do is Share neogaf :/

Can't see it for some reason...

Bread

Banned
It was going to get us into litigation hell! I saved you millions!!!
Bionic said there was nothing to worry about

Who would win in a fight?

Jak vs quadriplegic Ben Roethlisberger?
jak's got that drunk strength, put a 6 pack on it and Ben would get destroyed.

You guys want fights? I got fights.

Introducing FloydFights, each week Floyd fights a new animal as voted by the viewers.
God DAMMIT DM!!!!

Bread

Banned
I have to be honest, I was approached by Evilore about getting a #Breadstream signature added to every post. I turned it down because he wasn't paying me enough.

Furyous

Happy Birthday Bread.

The New England Patriots are dirty cheaters.

For the record I do not agree with that bold statement but happy birthday Bread.

How's your team's offseason going?

I'm over ecstatic ready for JJ Nelson to leave your favorite cornerback in the dust.

JJNelsonFeetchMAIN.jpg

He's already focused on the playbook and looks great. Waiting for football to start is a really difficult thing to do.

I'm also looking forward to watching the backup QB competitions around the league especially the Austin/Connor competition.

Where were you when GAF made it to Facebook?

Yall know somebody's IRL friend is looking at this thread right now?

Yes momma I was talking about fucking Kardashians on the last page!

Top Bottom