• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom Penny

P.S. if you're eating anything but ribeye you're living wrong.

If I ever get rich I'll have a cow killed for every meal and everything but the ribeye thrown in the fucking garbage.
Ribeye is great if you don't mind one third of your steak being gristle and not meat.

gutshot

17795a272d5fb92ff9509b6defb4632b.jpg

Fox318

everyone wants to get in on the legal pot business

the future points to national legalization if only to reduce arrests and get added revue for the state to spend on things like failing infrastructure.

I'm not even somebody who smokes but its reduces the money and lives ruined over weed when it can help people with seizures, cancer, and depression/anxiety.

The only 3 groups that want it illegal are drug dealers, pharmaceuticals, and prudish idiots.

If there is any drug we should be going after its synthetic drugs produced in India and China.

You guys want fights? I got fights.

Introducing FloydFights, each week Floyd fights a new animal as voted by the viewers.
Am I unarmed in these fights?

smh bunch of nerds the lot of you, I told my friend about gaf and now she has an account and posts in OT,
Hi Trejo's friend. Make sure you watch Star Wars and tell him you love Russell Wilson.

Harbs going in

https://twitter.com/CoachJim4UM/status/737800130666057728

I don't know what this is about, but it sounds feisty.
For those who don't give a fuck about college football, I'll recap. Colleges since the dawn of time have been doing these things called satellite camps. These camps help efforts for small schools to recruit nationally because many of these smaller schools can't recruit nationally.

Harbaugh is aware of these things and put this on steroids. He had I think 120 of these scheduled (including one in Australia for some reason ..) The SEC and Saban hate these for several reasons

1)they were illegal in the conference.
2)let other schools from the BIG actually try and compete for recruits in our area? I don't think so.

So their bitching along with the ACC led to the practice getting banned. Now Harbaugh went on the war path and the NCAA caved and removed the ban.

Hence why Harbaugh is fucking with Saban on Twitter by shitting on Bama getting NCAA sanctions. (Though in Saban's defense, he wasn't there when the sanctions were in place).

I got a steak dinner with 5 girls once.

They all ordered it well-done except for one.

I wanted to die.
Do waiters normally ask twice when someone orders rare? Idk why but each time I order a rare steak, they always look kind of surprised and ask again, wondering if I'm sure of my decision. I'm like "did I stutter?"

cdyhybrid

Do waiters normally ask twice when someone orders rare? Idk why but each time I order a rare steak, they always look kind of surprised and ask again, wondering if I'm sure of my decision. I'm like "did I stutter?"

Go eat at Daniel's, The Met, or El Gaucho. They won't ask twice :p

bionic77

Janikowski is the only other high draft kicker that I can remember.

Dude can really kick the fuck out of the ball but after all these years I am not sure it was worth the trouble. I mean I know zombie Al loved watching him try to kick 60 yard FGs at the end of every half, but I don't think it translated into wins.

All you need today is a kicker who is reliable on kickers from 40 yards in. It is nice to have a guy with a rocket leg who can kick past 50 but I think you get more wins by using that talent at other positions.

I feel like having your steak well done is only acceptable if:

A) you're eating really poor quality stuff (gotta do what you gotta do)
2) you later admit that it was a phase and you regret your actions (if necessary, go to confession at church and/or to the guy cooking steaks at the local steakhouse)

Line_HTX

I sometimes get asked twice at Texas Road House because it's loud as fuck in there.

Higher end places like Taste of Texas or Killen's Steakhouse would know better, unless you weren't clear enough, lol

Why do you ignore my invites!

lol when I got the first one I hadn't even finished installing the game. I should be getting on most nights this week.

So far I like playing Lucio but he can't kill for shit. What's a good attacking character? I tried Soldier and Reaper for a hot second but didn't care for how they felt.

lol when I got the first one I hadn't even finished installing the game. I should be getting on most nights this week.

So far I like playing Lucio but he can't kill for shit. What's a good attacking character? I tried Soldier and Reaper for a hot second but didn't care for how they felt.

Try out cowboy or the space marine girl. Cowboy has a stun (r1) then you can unload the 6 shooter in someone's face with L2 while they're stunned.

The girl has rockets, can jump high as fuck and her r1 is a pain in the ass Lazer that sends people flying

manfestival

Overwatch seems kind of fun. So far I've only played as the DJ rasta guy and I have no idea what I'm doing but it's fun.

hes pretty fun to play. I would say hes the most fun one to play out of the healer types. His style of play is actually pretty legit once you figure out how to properly play him from speeding yourself up to aoe healing

Malalaw

Lucio is my main. Healing is so enjoyable on this game.

Striker

Looks like NBA 2K16 is up on PS+ for free download.

I had it before and got tired of that dude who always spoke in favor of the head coach, I forget his name, though. Always sucking his teeth.

The voice acting and writing is terrible. 2K always seems to do shit like that for no real reason.

Good morning everyone.

I guess someone's gotta fill in for Tabris during his latest ban.
What did he do? I have to know Xia.

DM is living off struggle steaks and above average ACC kickers.
Poor DM.. The Bucs picked the wrong Noles kicker to fall in love with. Seabass was awesome even then.

Hey dummies how am I supposed to feel about evillore selling the site to mark Zuckerberg?
Really? Is this official?

While Gata and BG get busy on the farm, a new challenger appears...

51kwxTw.jpg

1DqePzb.jpg
GmWDtTw.jpg
Am I going to be the spawn of BG/Gata?

Top Bottom