• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Done at work. That was fun.

Edit: you didn't even have a generic "new music" station? That's insane! So you even missed out on 80s pop music somehow?
I heard some 80s pop through my parents. But any 90s pop.. Not really? My radio stations sucked.

I don't recognize any of these acts....
What happened to Mr. "I grew up in a town of 50,000 people and knew Blackstreet."? :)

being the child of a white man under the age of 50, I know every John Deere Tractor you could ever name.

We finally found Ezs alt!!
Mystery is solved.

Bionic isn't black either.

What? Really? I had no idea.
then again, he did go to Oberlin. So unless he was James McBride.. I should have known better.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Aw, we can totally go to Red Rock so we can pretend our trip wasn't just about cheap booze, free buffets and all the debauchery a Visa Gold card can provide. Just like every other tourist who has visited was is, essentially, a fucking pile of rocks.

Way to much light pollution in Vegas. We would have to go far outside the city to see anything.

We can get about 45 min out and get some wonderful views, I already know of a few locations we can go too....and I've manage to get some great views here in LA lol

Here is the light pollution map I use for Vegas:

ZX0wziq.jpg

Aw, we can totally go to Red Rock so we can pretend our trip wasn't just about cheap booze, free buffets and all the debauchery a Visa Gold card can provide. Just like every other tourist who has visited was is, essentially, a fucking pile of rocks.

*Looks at platinum card*

They also come in gold?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hope Godslay comes back soon. And minx is banned for a few more months.

Pretty much my biggest concern going into the 2016 season and that's the Center position:

Travis Swanson joins long list of players to miss Lions OTAs; Gabe Ikard takes his place

ALLEN PARK -- Travis Swanson was unable to practice Thursday when the Detroit Lions wrapped up their second round of OTAs.

That was a surprise, given he had practiced last week.

Gabe Ikard repped between Laken Tomlinson and Larry Warford with Detroit's first unit on Thursday, getting the call over Graham Glasgow, a third-round pick who is expected to battle Swanson for the starting job.

The Lions have shown a willingness to roll with rookies on the top line. They already have first-rounder Taylor Decker displacing Riley Reiff at left tackle, and that was the case again Thursday. Reiff was back on the right side.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...oins_long_list.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Swanson our 3rd round pick out of Arkansas from 2014 was the 33rd ranked center in the NFL according to PFF.

He finished the last half of the season with a shoulder injury that was severe but Bob Quinn did not draft Graham Glasgow or Joe Dahl in the 3rd and 5th rounds if he was not concerned about the Center position.

I have no idea who is going to start at Day 1 at Center and that is a bit worrisome. Taylor Decker is already taking reps at Left Tackle pushing Riley Reiff to Right Tackle where he'll be just fine.

Larry Warford is a Pro Bowler and Laken Tomlinson should improve in his Sophmore season.

Either way I doubt we'll be running nonsensical 5 step, 7 step drop back under Jim Bob Cooter like we did with Joe Lombardi the first 6-7 games of last year so it'll make things easier for everyone on the offense.

The Lions have the youngest offensive line in the league.

Go Cleveland Cav!

Also Floy your attitudes towards the series greatly disappoint me. I'd like you to look in a mirror and start shaking your head.
Mech says he hates us and he's never coming back

I think it's because boban forced himself on our sweet mech
Lol did he really say this? He actually told me this before, or something similar. Earlier in the season when the Texans were doing bad and he was raging ....

Top Bottom