• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wait Slay got banned?

Deals for Von, BMarsh and Sanders.
Elway: "The ideal thing would be to get all three of them done (by mid-July). That's the goal. That would be nice if we could do that."

Get it done Elway. That would be outstanding.

If Floyd fell into a gorilla pit do you save him?

I'd send in my goose

ouGkTzQ.gif

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I'd shoot many gorillas to save floyd.

Hell, throw an alligator in there too and I'd shoot that as well.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Actually If you guys just need anything that needs shooting then just throw that in while I'm at it.

Fox318

If Tim Tebow was in a put with a put with a gorilla he would use his homeschooling science education and try to convert the gorilla into a human.

Russell Wilson would be more likely to be indecisive and apprehensive while someone else jumps in to save Floyd from the gorilla(the rescue is a spectacular failure btw).

Wussy will then come back 5 years later and say that he couldn't save Floyd because he got kicked out of the zoo

Russell Wilson would be more likely to be indecisive and apprehensive while someone else jumps in to save Floyd from the gorilla(the rescue is a spectacular failure btw).

Wussy will then come back 5 years later and say that he couldn't save Floyd because he got kicked out of the zoo

Sounds like Cam Newton around a fumble

Think I give a motherfuck brehs

That joke didn't hurt the first 3254235234235 times I heard it, it certainly won't affect me now.

Tannehill won a game of consequence in the NFL yet or nah? And don't you dare say beating the Pats in Week 17 of the regular season

Think I give a motherfuck brehs

That joke didn't hurt the first 32542w35234235 times I heard it, it certainly won't affect me now.

Tannehill won a game of consequence in the NFL yet or nah? And don't you dare say beating the Pats in Week 17 of the regular season

Going with #QBWinz huh? smh you've fallen hard friend,

Chinese was awesome.. What are you all do..

Depends on the height of his stacks.

In other news, my dad also has an order out on one of those new Ford GTs. Idiot said he would prefer it over the BaeClaren.
Why would he do this?

If Floyd fell into a gorilla pit do you save him?
Sure they would.. I'd do the same for..

The gorilla wouldn't touch him, it doesn't want the despair of Cleveland cling onto it instead when it's host (Floyd in this case) dies.
Depends on the day of the week Paper.. Saturday's are my good days..

I'd follow Russell Wilson's example and jump into the pit and put the gorilla into the Scorpion Deathlock to save Floyd.
You are a good person.. Let it be known that I hope the Huskies win the PAC over the sweatshop benefiting ducks.

I'd send in my goose

ouGkTzQ.gif
You're sending it dessert?

No, I'd let mother nature take its course
:(
Fight Gorillas brehs - Cdy
I feel like you are saying that you'll protect me? Thank you BG.

Yell for help
Well.. I'll take it. You're good in my eyes Jbug.

I'd absolutely shoot Floyd to save a gorilla.
:jnc

Good on you for not specist Chuck..

But in all seriousness, you'd shoot badgers and wolverines right?

I'd shoot many gorillas to save floyd.

Hell, throw an alligator in there too and I'd shoot that as well.
Thank you Dega. Fuck Cabbage.

Russell would pick up a rock to throw at the gorilla.. I doubt Cam could do the same since he can't pick up the ball..

Cam Newton was the best player on the Panthers' offense in the Super Bowl. They don't score a point in that game if he's not the QB.

That's not gonna stop people from getting these jokes off tho

Hmmmm yeah I suppose so, tho that ain't saying much considering the fumble....but game was pretty much over by then anyways.

Bump all yall.

I'm gonna go hang out with my brother BlackGhost and cheer on our Cavaliers.

I got enemies, got a lot of enemies, got alotta people tryna drain me on my energy, tryna take the waaaaave from a nigga...

Top Bottom