• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pls Cavs.. Prove me wrong..

I'd shoot every badger and stinkarine on earth to save a gorilla. For sure.
I would hope so.

I'm pretty nervous for this game.

What game number do you guys think Draymond will get suspended?
All of them.. Maybe?

Baylor and A&M are imploding. The University of Texas should be a juggernaut in a few years as they snatch up all the recruits

Save us, Tom Herman!
You can have him on the condition that you thank Ohio State and Urban for bring his goodness to us.

That's a big sticking point.

Mindlog

El Domingo se hizo pa beber
El Domingo se hize pa chupar

All this Cleve talk has me ready for football and I have no idea why.
The fuck does Cleveland have to do with football?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Rooting for the Warriors must feel like the most pointless endeavor. I think they can win in 4 but it'll probably go 5 or 6.

Key word being almost

tumblr_n1gsmvpybI1tq4of6o1_500.gif

cdyhybrid

I am torn.

On one hand, my Warriors vanquished a great evil for us. On the other hand, it would be cool to see my Cavs bring a championship to Believeland.

If Cleveland is going to employ a scrappy white why not kick the tires on Greg? Better use of a roster spot imo to pick up the budding superstar. I guess the fear is LeBron feeling threatened by a superior player upsetting the chemistry in the locker room which is somewhat understandable.

Bread

Banned
If Cleveland is going to employ a scrappy white why not kick the tires on Greg? Better use of a roster spot imo to pick up the budding superstar. I guess the fear is LeBron feeling threatened by a superior player upsetting the chemistry in the locker room which is somewhat understandable.
Tdr where have you been wtf

Top Bottom