• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RBH

At least they won't make it to the Championship and have a collapse like every other Carolina team this year. :p

aSc21xY.gif

squicken

We'll only know in a few years who really won these trades. Besides Goff and Wentz, of course, who don't have to play for Cleveland

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL Update
‏@MySportsUpdate

Bucs, Steelers, Dolphins and 49ers have been in contact with Josh Norman, @josephperson reports.

Norman going to take league minimum to play for a contender! :')

I really don't know who Chicago is going to pick at this point. But I would like a DE though. Shaq Lawson would be a good pick up.

So would Josh Norman

So everyone is a Cards fan Week 1, yes? Even Cdy.

This year I'll finally be able to check off the Pats and Jets from my list of seeing every team play the Cards in the regular season or playoffs live. The Jags and Titans will be the only two remaining teams that haven't played in this stadium yet after the Jets and I'll be able to knock them off next year. After that it should only be maybe a few teams at most from the other conference that I missed due to circumstances at the time. I think the Steelers are one of them but it will be a few more years before they return. I need to go through them all and figure out who's missing.

cdyhybrid

So everyone is a Cards fan Week 1, yes? Even Cdy.

This year I'll finally be able to check off the Pats and Jets from my list of seeing every team play the Cards in the regular season or playoffs live. The Jags and Titans will be the only two remaining teams that haven't played in this stadium yet after the Jets and I'll be able to knock them off next year. After that it should only be maybe a few teams at most from the other conference that I missed due to circumstances at the time. I think the Steelers are one of them but it will be a few more years before they return. I need to go through them all and figure out who's missing.

I dunno who they're playing. If it's the Pats, of course!

Gators were down for a couple years but won their division last year and are trending upward.
Winning the SEC East is a joke and you know it.

You got lucky last year because
A) Fuck-up that he was, Muschamp built a reliable defense. Much like Hoke the Joke in Michigan. Once again.. Fuck Jed York.

B) Easy schedule because once again Tennessee and the Bulldogs choked for the umpteenth thousandth time and Florida did the bare minimum to not be a total fuckup in the end.

C) It's the SEC East. That murderers row of Vandy, Kentucky, Mizzou really is strenuous.

Now that defense goes bye-bye and now your offense is a flux because Will Greer can't read labels or talk to an athletic trainer. And you have the great one Treon Harris returning or stuck with Jack Del Rio's son or throwing out a freshman.

So.. No. I am not sold on the Gatas and I am positive that they will not win the SEC.

JABEE

It was before it's time :/ if only it was supported. I remember it only had a couple maps, The abilities made for some really cool multi player experiences though.

We should make a game called Rhadow Sun, with May or may not be the same exact game with different skins

No offense but offense to Squicken, but I've been here. I feel like we're brothers right now Jabee...

I only just recently watched 1 and 2 at the end of last year, because I decided to analysis parts of it for a school project lol

We've all had our dirty laundry aired by Squicken after he abandoned our teams in their hour of need.

Squicken is a wanderer.

Winning the SEC East is a joke and you know it.

You got lucky last year because
A) Fuck-up that he was, Muschamp built a reliable defense. Much like Hoke the Joke in Michigan. Once again.. Fuck Jed York.

B) Easy schedule because once again Tennessee and the Bulldogs choked for the umpteenth thousandth time and Florida did the bare minimum to not be a total fuckup in the end.

C) It's the SEC East. That murderers row of Vandy, Kentucky, Mizzou really is strenuous.

Now that defense goes bye-bye and now your offense is a flux because Will Greer can't read labels or talk to an athletic trainer. And you have the great one Treon Harris returning or stuck with Jack Del Rio's son or throwing out a freshman.

So.. No. I am not sold on the Gatas and I am positive that they will not win the SEC.
You can only beat who you play

One thing we absolutely don't need is more steeler fans. Fuck the steelers.
Considering one of them hasn't seen all of Die Hard and another is frequently banned, I'd say we could use a few additional Steeler fans.

If you want to roll a few more Euros and brehs from fucking Florida who won't cheer for the three fucking teams in their own state, go for it.

Considering one of them hasn't seen all of Die Hard and another is frequently banned, I'd say we could use a few additional Steeler fans.

If you want to roll a few more Euros and brehs from fucking Florida who won't cheer for the three fucking teams in their own state, go for it.
Thanks for the advice brohan I might take it.

Top Bottom