• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fantomex

Hi. So yeah, I'm new to NFL-Gaf. Just call me Vaal, I've been a Bears fan for all my life because everyone in my family are Cowboys fan, and I hated the Cowboys when I was little.

That Eagles trade, oof.

Hello friend. Welcome. Not too many bears fans here, besides a few. You can rise through the ranks and be king bear in no time, game of thrones style.

Question since you're new, what do you think about the Pats?

Line_HTX

Hi. So yeah, I'm new to NFL-Gaf. Just call me Vaal, I've been a Bears fan for all my life because everyone in my family are Cowboys fan, and I hated the Cowboys when I was little.

That Eagles trade, oof.

Welcome. Enjoy your stay! Any Cowboys hating is always appreciated.

=D

harSon

Banned
I would say that the trade is awful for the Eagles, but the Browns passing on a QB is pretty much confirmation that whoever the Eagles select is a future Hall of Famer.

FTF

That Eagles trade, oof.

post-33885-welcome-to-the-party-pal-gif-B-ues8.gif

bradyhighv.gif%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D360

gutshot

Shadowrun was amazing. It was a class based team game with a Counter Strike like purchasing system. Honestly one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played.

Being an elf with the teleport ability was incredible.

Class based team game where each character has unique abilities? Yeah, sounds like Overwatch.

Overwatch doesn't have any purchasing system though. Everything is unlocked except for purely cosmetic stuff like sprays and skins and emotes.

Duxxy3

Speaker wire yes.. ethernet cable no. Unless your home is thick poured concrete or you're an anal online gamer, WiFi technology has evolved enough to cover your entire home easily.

It's a lot easier to run cable while building a house than after it's built. Cat 6 is still fine for now. If I was building a house I'd run 2 cables to each room.

rando14

Ignore him Val.. He's pissed because the Hornets are going to get bounced out the playoffs.

The hell Deacon? Stop what you're doing and fix that.

Floy pls, at least do Vaal the courtesy and spell his name right!!

Ps. did you see what Our Browns did today? Run program Hype.exe!!

I would say that the trade is awful for the Eagles, but the Browns passing on a QB is pretty much confirmation that whoever the Eagles select is a future Hall of Famer.

I seriously had that thought and if Eagles GAF uses that as their primary argument I will not disagree.

I'm guessing the Browns go with Lynch now.

Shadowrun was amazing. It was a class based team game with a Counter Strike like purchasing system. Honestly one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played.

Being an elf with the teleport ability was incredible.
It was before it's time :/ if only it was supported. I remember it only had a couple maps, The abilities made for some really cool multi player experiences though.

We should make a game called Rhadow Sun, with May or may not be the same exact game with different skins
Squicken, keep our name out your mouth.
No offense but offense to Squicken, but I've been here. I feel like we're brothers right now Jabee...
I've never seen Die Hard 1 in its entirety. Only the first and last 20 minutes.
I only just recently watched 1 and 2 at the end of last year, because I decided to analysis parts of it for a school project lol

effzee

Can we definitively say that Andy Reid was the sole reason for the Eagles success? (and to some extent, Chip Kelly before he was given free reign over the roster)

Or at the least, that Howie Roseman doesn't know what the fuck he is doing. How do you give Bradford $18 million and not look to him as your future QB? Why not just sign Daniels?

Does anyone (outside of Pepiope) actually think Bradford is significantly better than Daniels? Especially given he's going into another new offensive system?

LOL@ Reid being the sole reason. He inherited great defensive, hit on McNabb, and let him and Jim Johnson carry his teams. As more and more of the players he inherited left and as he got more and more say in personnel, the worse the D became and team suffered overall.

If Reid never makes the McNabb pick he is probably fired within 5 years and his kids don't become drug dealers.

McNabb was the main reason for their success. After he was traded Reid couldn't maintain a winning team and they have been looking for his replacement since.

Bread

Banned
It was before it's time :/ if only it was supported. I remember it only had a couple maps, The abilities made for some really cool multi player experiences though.

We should make a game called Rhadow Sun, with May or may not be the same exact game with different skins
maybe we need one of your patented petitions to get microsoft back on track!

Make Xbox Great Again!

cashman

Banned

That Eagles trade, oof.

Sorry dude, you're not gonna fit in well here, I would suggest joining the yahoo! comments section instead.

It's a joke

Pepiope

That Eagles trade, oof.
Can't hate a man who hates the Cowboys.

My Eagles will be just fine.

squicken

It's a lot easier to run cable while building a house than after it's built. Cat 6 is still fine for now. If I was building a house I'd run 2 cables to each room.

Every piece of sheet rook is being taken out. Blank slate for electrical. Definitely gonna add more capacity. Probably a 240 for an EV one day

Top Bottom