• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
They don't have ac?

They do...but I'd have to walk to my car...which is probably hot..and then drive for 5 mins....park...get out...walk to gym...work out...walk back to car all sweaty....drive in hot car for 5 min...walk back to apt....yeah fuck that. I'll just play some uncharted instead and eat ice cream.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They do...but I'd have to walk to my car...which is probably hot..and then drive for 5 mins....park...get out...walk to gym...work out...walk back to car all sweaty....drive in hot car for 5 min...walk back to apt....yeah fuck that. I'll just play some uncharted instead and eat ice cream.

The American Dream

The problem is when you skip the gym and you realize it's two weeks later and haven't been

manfestival

I was gonna go for my max bench today but I chickened out and went leg day
sad.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Re: Brandon Boykin

Cocktails-n-Dreams @CraigScott31

Lake: I can talk about him now that he isn't here. Philly cut him b/c he has a degenerative hip condition: one leg longer than other...(1/2)

Cocktails-n-Dreams ‏@CraigScott31 5h5 hours ago

"Our Drs didn't pick it up. He could hardly run. I felt bad for him" wow. There ya go. #steelers

Hindl

Can the olds explain to me why people still care about Crash Bandicoot?

Very curious about this too. I'm trying to imagine what a modern crash bandicoot would be and I dunno. I could see an E3 announcement blowing minds, but I feel like the actual game would be disappointing. Also naughty dog would be better served on other shit

Nostalgia seems to be huge for a lot of gamers, especially on GAF. A pretty large segment seems to believe that gaming will never be as good as **insert year you were 15** so pining for stuff like Crash feeds into that (and, in turn, makes it easier for publishers and companies to play you like a fool). The Crash games were good for their time, but people act like it's this imperative that Sony bring out a new one like they are missing out on something.

Hindl

He died a month after I was born.

Tragic. Never got to see Reggie play in the Kelly green either. I grew up under the Reid years so I have it pretty good all things considered but man it sucked having to discover the Buddy Ryan years after the fact

Tragic. Never got to see Reggie play in the Kelly green either. I grew up under the Reid years so I have it pretty good all things considered but man it sucked having to discover the Buddy Ryan years after the fact
Best thing about being an eagles fan was getting to see jerome brown play.

jbug617

Banned
Can the olds explain to me why people still care about Crash Bandicoot?

Nostalgia seems to be huge for a lot of gamers, especially on GAF. A pretty large segment seems to believe that gaming will never be as good as **insert year you were 15** so pining for stuff like Crash feeds into that (and, in turn, makes it easier for publishers and companies to play you like a fool). The Crash games were good for their time, but people act like it's this imperative that Sony bring out a new one like they are missing out on something.

I thinks it's because of nostalgia and exclusivity. I don't think people would hype this up if Crash could be multiplatform.

I think I just sent my father (old school comic fan) into a bout of deep depression when I told him about
Cap being Hydra

EDIT: Spoilered for those who have been under a rock the past week

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
"The Perfect Backfield" about the Dolphins trio of running backs is on NFLN right now.

Fascinating stuff especially the fact the idea of dual/trio running backs was considered revolutionary at the time.

Now it's mainly a passing league but most of the Super Bowl winners of the last decade plus have had numerous running backs rotating in and out.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This Maya and Marty show is...not good thus far. Sad because it's like a bunch of famous people from my childhood.

This too. It's another notch in the cap for people who like to partake in console list warz.

Yeah that's always ridiculous

When you have a good gaming PC you can't help but chortle at the console wars.

tempIMG_3564--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Why did Matt Stafford switch numbers?

Bigger number makes him look thinner.

Soon he'll have the first triple digit number

Top Bottom