• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Milchjon

Eastern Germany does not give a fuck about public nudity.

Went to a beautiful little lake, almost feel like a weirdo for keeping my swimming trunks on.

Milchjon

Come down south where you wouldn't have to scratch your eyeballs out!

Might actually continue my never-ending studies in Munich.

Although there's a very public part of the Englischer Garten that's so famous for its tradition of nudism, the city actually started to worry when the number of naked people started to go down.

And at Flaucher, maybe the best swimming spot in Munich, you have to cross a long footbridge that goes right above the nudist section.

Can't escape naked old balls in this beloved country of yours, WW!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Might actually continue my never-ending studies in Munich.

Although there's a very public part of the Englischer Garten that's so famous for its tradition of nudism, the city actually started to worry when the number of naked people started to go down.

And at Flaucher, maybe the best swimming spot in Munich, you have to cross a long footbridge that goes right above the nudist section.

Can't escape naked old balls in this beloved country of yours, WW!

Oh, yeah. They are naked as fuck. But they're are like German 8s, which are California 6s, which is better than average!

Happy Sunday cdy!

tumblr_o3678s1xeZ1u2klrwo1_400.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Have you left yet?'

Mech is cracking me up.

Do it

Her last day is June 30th so yeah we'll be gone in July

St Louis is definitely the landing spot...looking at buying a house in the western suburbs or out in St Charles county somewhere.

Winky is going to be my neighbour :*) So excited thinking of all the time we'll have to head down to Forest Park and play cricket together!

Also, Mech is blocked as a result of his disgusting behaviour last night.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The evil NBA corporation has scheduled the game a hour before Thrones. I will not be watching live this week.
*pukes

Someone gonna die in Thrones like the Cavs' chances of winning the Finals tonight.

Either way you get death.

Winky is going to be my neighbour :*) So excited thinking of all the time we'll have to head down to Forest Park and play cricket together!

Also, Mech is blocked as a result of his disgusting behaviour last night.

If Chan were still here, he'd squelch this talk of European commie games.

Morning people.. So.. Mech went nuts I see?

He's in regular heaven
How the fuck is that possible? He should move up to extra heaven.

Can the olds explain to me why people still care about Crash Bandicoot?
I liked it when I was younger. That and spyro were my games.. We can see how well the latter turned out.

JJ Watt looks like he's roofied a girl or 20.

This made me laugh.

Operation: Animu Firebombing shall commence if this Watt train doesn't stop.
Let's not do anything hasty..

Whats creepy about it?

You can't help who you love.

But the relationship is doomed to failure. Mech won't be able to handle JJ loving another man (in this case JJ) more than himself.
:jnc

Hello!

Is this where football fans unite?
Hello friend welcome to NFL-GAF.

I was just asking what they would do if you fell in an ape cage.
Yeah and you're just trying to lead Dega outside to give him a treat. We're on to you.

Floy you are really planning to steal a rug and a bunch of purses?
Well Bionic hasn't been contributing anything. It's a start.

so what set Mech off?
I.. Don't know.

Dude is softer than a marshmellow on a feather pillow floating on a sea of puppy ears.

e -

CkMy_bkUgAAT6Pv.jpg
Is that Bionic right there?

Is that you Ninja?

Spinluck

A guy my job told me should pick up golf.

I told him that it'd take me forever to get good, and then he said "it's not about how good you are, it's about the people you meet while you're out there on the course."

I guess having rich friends would be cool, but I'm not sure if that is worth risking running into Ez in person.

I told him that it'd take me forever to get good, and then he said "it's not about how good you are, it's about the people you meet while you're out there on the course."

I guess having rich friends would be cool, but I'm not sure if that is worth risking running into Ez in person.

I can give you free lessons from the Shirtless School of Golf. I was once in the single digit range.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

He's not wrong. At some point up the ladder, golf becomes the socialite game. All you really have to do is go to a driving range once in a while or maybe get a golf lesson...just good enough to not look like an idiot.

Also you probably already know but you should do any social event your coworkers ask you to do. Whether it's happy hour or golf...your ass should be there. Within reason of course.

What is for dinner tonight? I'll probably get some kind of take out. Idea me

Also do you guys think that new Independence Day is gonna flop?......

Milchjon

Mech demands positivity.

AT/Chuck/Fox, I love you as posters despite your teams.
Football is the most aesthetically pleasing sport out there.
BG, I admire your beautiful blonde wig.
Chicken Fried Steak sounds amazing despite Texas.
Coffee.
Gata, you have the best avatars, apart from your current one.

#RespectSunday

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chick-Fil-A

But it's the Lord's day.

e -

Mech demands positivity.

AT/Chuck/Fox, I love you as posters despite your teams.
Football is the most aesthetically pleasing sport out there.
BG, I admire your beautiful blonde wig.
Chicken Fried Steak sounds amazing despite Texas.
Coffee.
Gata, you have the best avatars, apart from your current one.

#RespectSunday

You're my favorite communist.

#RespectSunday

Top Bottom