• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

Right? #mechwasrighttoleave

My cats are beautiful

I agree. Cute kitties at Chris' place. (You see what I did here, Teacher Bread?)

I don't care what Dutch says about you, you're actually an alright guy.

Don't try to divide the strongest Holland-Germany alliance in world history.

My wife bought me one once but then I explained what a disgusting piece of shot gronk is and she won't ever do that again.

Our vendetta is back on, Heisenberg.

Malalaw

Winning games in Overtime where the Payload for the other team is inches away from them winning is the best feeling ever. 20k damage as Junkrat and a win to level me up. Feels good!

manfestival

just finished playing uncharted 4 and the ending hit me right in the feels. I have purchased and played every uncharted game since their releases and this is the true swan song

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Today's first world problem involves fast food sandwiches.

I hate it when you're still telling them what toppings to put on your sandwich and there's already a guy at the cashier yelling at you to ask what sandwich you got and trying to ring you up. Had this happen to me at Potbelly today (where you can't see over the counter) and the lady making my sandwich apparently only heard half the toppings I said. But I was too distracted to double check with her because the dude at the register was already asking me about dessert.

Subway and I think Chipotle does this all the time also. Even when you're the only one in line!

/blog

You're out of Cavs Gaf and you out of my T-mobile top 5 pleighboi. Floy you back in
playoff thread kinda the worst

Bitch I'm a founding member of Cavs-GAF. I remember when it was just me and jdez holding shit down in the OG NBA-GAF

Speaking of jdez....anyone notice that he hasn't been here since well before Floyd got here? Makes you wonder hmm

Top Bottom