• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RBH

Guys I'm pretty sure RBH wants me to starve.

giphy.gif

But for real, I completely forgot today was Sunday :x Go with Popeyes or Bojangles

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
PFT on Drew Brees' contract situation:

If Brees doesn’t decline, he’ll emerge from the 2016 season with the ultimate hammer. As PFT has mentioned a time or two over the past few months, the fact that Brees was tagged once in San Diego and once before by the Saints means that, if the Saints use the franchise tag on him in 2017, the tender amount would be determined by multiplying his 2016 cap number by 44 percent.

That’s $43.2 million. For one year.

Rotoworld said:
ESPN Jets reporter Rich Cimini said Christian Hackenberg has looked like a "typical rookie" at OTAs.

That's not a compliment. Cimini said Hackenberg's passes have been "fluttering" and described his footwork as "robotic." At Wednesday's practice, Hackenberg sailed two straight 15-yard throws over the head of his tight end with no defenders in sight..

j e t s

Her last day is June 30th so yeah we'll be gone in July

St Louis is definitely the landing spot...looking at buying a house in the western suburbs or out in St Charles county somewhere.
wienke is coming to St Louis!?!?

Hit me up if you want to know things!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I kid.

I only wanna make America Gronk again. That's the president America need right now.

#Gronk2020

https://media.gq.com/photos/5739f526008889223186700d/master/w_640/gronk-shirt-pink.gif[mg][/QUOTE]

Why do you lie to yourself?

Also, gronk would be ineligible to run in 2020.

Top Bottom