• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes you are, you are one of the good ones!

No idea :( You got em too?

6eItkNG.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Rebecca Lopez ‏@rlopezwfaa 10m10 minutes ago Cedar Hill, TX

Sources say NFL player Aqib Talib reportedly shot after fight at the V Live club in Dallas and is at Medical City hospital.

Bread

Banned

Sources say NFL player Aqib Talib reportedly shot after fight at the V Live club in Dallas and is at Medical City hospital.
Damn, hope he's alright. Love that dude.

Edit: supposedly he was shot in the leg

Bread

Banned
What a beautiful day in the dieg

There's a marathon 2 blocks away so my street is quiet, it's a perfect 73 degrees and sunny, and it's day of thrones!

What a beautiful day in the dieg

There's a marathon 2 blocks away so my street is quiet, it's a perfect 73 degrees and sunny, and it's day of thrones!

No Thrones for you, your brother BG needs your support during your Cavs game tonight. The man was watching Gundam, he needs your damn support!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

American hero. He was a former dark sider who was redeemed and vanquished the dark empire last season in the AFC championship on that 2 pt conversion.

Hope he's okay!

American hero. He was a former dark sider who was redeemed and vanquished the dark empire last season in the AFC championship on that 2 pt conversion.

Hope he's okay!

If you ask me, he should have stood aside and let the NFL MVP vanquish evil 2 weeks later instead.

Not to be picky or anything, hoping the best for dude

BigAT

Mech demands positivity.

AT/Chuck/Fox, I love you as posters despite your teams.
Football is the most aesthetically pleasing sport out there.
BG, I admire your beautiful blonde wig.
Chicken Fried Steak sounds amazing despite Texas.
Coffee.
Gata, you have the best avatars, apart from your current one.

#RespectSunday

I don't care what Dutch says about you, you're actually an alright guy.

Bread

Banned
minx has been so productive since he was banned, he bought a damn house! thank you minx for buying the new nflgaf house!

Top Bottom