• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks all. Have kids, they're pretty damn cool. I'm taking my kids back to Baltimore this summer and will finally get to take them Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Gonna be surreal.

manfestival

hqdefault.jpg

oh man I spent so many hours on that game and never finished it lol

Milchjon

Sometimes when I'm very tired, I get a recurring phrase stuck in my head, just like a song.

Unfortunately today, that phrase is "Hot Diggity Doggo".

Somebody save me.

Edit: Death threads have become unbearable since the "2016!!!" meme.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sometimes when I'm very tired, I get a recurring phrase stuck in my head, just like a song.

Unfortunately today, that phrase is "Hot Diggity Doggo".

Somebody save me.

Edit: Death threads have become unbearable since the "2016!!!" meme.

What I hate is that when I'm on like 2 hours of sleep and my memory of the day is kinda hazy. Oh and the part where your body still won't sleep until the time it's used to sleeping despite being exhausted. Like fuck off brain I'm tired!

Fox318

I honestly think this has been one of the most frustrating times to follow politics ever.

Its not even about picking a vision or a leadership style so much as its fuck the other people.

Gerrymandering has split up the country in ways it shouldn't be.

bionic77

I honestly think this has been one of the most frustrating times to follow politics ever.

Its not even about picking a vision or a leadership style so much as its fuck the other people.

I told you this would happen as long as Brady was around to run free.

Gerrymandering is a means to an end, and politics has ALWAYS been about "fuck the other people".

The only difference is that the same tactics the GOP has been using for decades to win elections no longer work.

Top Bottom