• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

BigAT

Wow, who knew BG was some fake ass Thrones fan all this time? BG talking to us hoping not to get caught like:

clUeD5d.gif

rando14

Damn this week couldn't be going any worse for bg

Finding out that lil b was a fuckboi was a bigger twist ending for me than anything on last night's Thrones episode!!

*furiously punches numbers into calculator

Yup the numbers add up, I can hardly believe it but BG is Fuckboi numero uno

Game 1 Wednesday at The Q is gonna be Hype! Go Cav

#TeamBG was a mistake, y'all should have never followed me.

Time to finally check out last nights Throne.

Edit: Based Tmobile with the free Warcraft tickets. Wasn't planning on seeing it, but guess I will now!
I'm sorry friend.. I really did want to be wrong :(

The gig is up for the Cavs friend.

Time to devote all of your attention to our Native Americans. They're the last team in Cleveland left with a chance.
But that means watching baseball.. No!!!!!

You should be banished to the Cleve
I lived in the Cleve and escaped., I'm the Snake Plissken of Ohio.

Welker was at Dolphins practice today....
What year is it?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 2h2 hours ago

Aaron Rodgers has cut out dairy products as part of a diet that has him at his lowest weight since 2007.

This man is a traitor to Wisconsin and as such is unfit of the love of Olivia and Greg!

Hey now...outside of mechs breakdown I think we've been doing ok...let's not ruin the already terrible off-season...we got 93 days and 7 hours + to go before kick off...even less till training camps....we can do this!

Top Bottom