• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

bionic77

The fuck is a paper
Paper is that thing you put in your wallet.

You earn it from having a job where your employer will provide a set amount of paper to you in exchange for work done.

You can exchange paper in exchange for goods and services. It can also be saved and invested. An example of said exchange often occurs between Mr. Kraft and Mr. Goodell where Kraft will provide him paper in exchange for the destruction of some potentially embarrassing videotapes.

VKHLN9K.png

Prosperity!

They still gonna get clowned

Pats minicamp news!!!!

Quarterbacks: Jacoby Brissett was sharper in this outing, as he connected on 28 of 40 passes. For comparison, Tom Brady completed 31 of 40 passes and Jimmy Garoppolo completed 35 of 43 passes. Rob Ninkovich picked off Tom Brady in 7v7s, per ProJo.

Jimmy Goatroppolo is already beating Brady. He's gonna Brady Brady #BledsoesRevenge

Pats minicamp news!!!!

Quarterbacks: Jacoby Brissett was sharper in this outing, as he connected on 28 of 40 passes. For comparison, Tom Brady completed 31 of 40 passes and Jimmy Garoppolo completed 35 of 43 passes. Rob Ninkovich picked off Tom Brady in 7v7s, per ProJo.

Jimmy Goatroppolo is already beating Brady. He's gonna Brady Brady #BledsoesRevenge
Does your dad/Sanjuro support Jimmy?

squicken

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot
Children in sandboxes in backyards near the #Browns facility beware: RG3 has thrown 2 away over 16 foot fence into yards. Hit garage today

Doug Pederson more or less said Jordan Matthews is a slot WR, and will come off the field in 2 WR sets. That's pretty disappointing. Some combination of Reuben Randle, Chris Givens, Josh Huff and Nelson Algholor will be the 2 WRs. That's bad

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2016/06/07/philadelphia-eagles-jordan-matthews-stefen-wisniewski/
Yeah it is odd to say the least, even with the drops Jordan was their best we by far last year. If they really take him off the field in 2 we sets they are fucking nuts.

A truck carrying millions of bees crashed on I-85 about 50 minutes south of Charlotte.

Traffic is moving at 5 mph while they have three lanes closed trying to get the bees back.

This is Tebow punishing NC for HB2

squicken

Yeah it is odd to say the least, even with the drops Jordan was their best we by far last year. If they really take him off the field in 2 we sets they are fucking nuts.

What's a bummer, to me, is that Pederson went into OTAs saying that Jordan could play outside this year. Then after just a few days of OTAs it was clear enough to him that he needed to stay inside. He benefits a lot from going against smaller slot corners, and I'd guess he is getting pushed around outside.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It appears as though the much-anticipated musical collaboration between Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell and world renowned rapper Snoop Dogg has already taken place.

“It’s dope as f***,” Snoop recently told TMZ.

That's my running back and number one lifelong Steeler fan!

tumblr_inline_nokisvsqCC1qcq0ng_500.jpg

Farooq

Banned
The Cowboys worked out Brandon Boykin.

They also worked out...Lawrence Okoye!!! An athletic player with no instincts, perfect project for Marinelli. I'm starting the Okoye hype train.

Pepiope

We'll be running 3 WRs a lot. That's what it tells me.

Chip on garnett:
Are you going to start him off on the right side or the left side?

“I don’t know. Doesn’t matter. Guard is guard. So, we’re going to throw him in there and see what he can do.”
http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/6/...g-backs-preparing-for-two-months-of-offseason

This is how O-Lines go to shit.

Just saw that the Chargers are getting ready to pay Keenan Allen nearly 10 mil per year.
Man Elway needs to work his magic to get Sanders signed. Sanders is our best WR Sanders > DT.

Daryl Ruiter
Daryl Ruiter – Verified account ‏@RuiterWrongFAN

Jackson "there's going to be a siren at practice...and when it goes off it'll be anything goes"
Lol whats that even mean? Are we gonna have knives at practice?
NX7VX.gif

Top Bottom