• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No, I acknowledged its chronic, I've had a busted knee since high school. Multiple MCL sprains and shit from playing football. I'm pretty sure I got a ton of scar tissue in there causing pain. I think I'm gonna make another appointment with him in a week or two if it doesn't get any better with PT.

Oh damn.

Didn't realize you Larry Bird'd your knees. Yeah you're kinda boned. Spurred.

I'm saying bone spurs...you're gonna get them.

Aaron-Rodgers-intercepted-by-Chicago.gif

Nice spiral Aaron, good job reading obvious coverage

In Fraudger's defense, it was Chris Conte. Who would expect him to actually make a play on the ball?

Fuck Aaron Rodgers. Fuck Green Bay

Odell vs Norman will be entertaining to say the least twice a year. OBJ needs to keep his head on straight and that's a match-up I like for the Giants. Dez vs Norman will be fun, too.

As for the contract - it's bigger money than I thought but it's the market. Giants set it with the Jenkins contract and Norman was likely going to be in or past that range. Good for him for leveraging an all-pro year into a fat pay day.

Fantomex

Hey fam, whats your favorite taco joint?

I told you some and you said they were garbage. That's when I realized you Raider fans have no taste, I mean you root for the Raiders having a choice.

In Los Angeles theres a place called Tacos Villa Corona

In Santa Ana there's Taqueria El Zambrano

In Huntington Beach there's El Chavito on Slater and Beach I think which you hated

The best one ever in the OC was Rigobertos Brothers Taqueria Stand in Santa Ana but this is the line though but it goes fast like 15 mins:

MRSA

Banned
I told you some and you said they were garbage. That's when I realized you Raider fans have no taste, I mean you root for the Raiders having a choice.

In Los Angeles theres a place called Tacos Villa Corona

In Santa Ana there's Taqueria El Zambrano

In Huntington Beach there's El Chavito on Slater and Beach I think which you hated

The best one ever in the OC was Rigobertos Brothers Taqueria Stand in Santa Ana but this is the line though but it goes fast like 15 mins:

[MG]https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/fK05c7vbyxQphg-0K81fLA/o.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]https://s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/onwFjD_uecyhvOqPRhtt2g/o.jpg[/IMG]

Messican food is trash

Top Bottom