• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slo

c0b96560-edf6-0132-99e8-0e972b0ec8fd.gif

Striker

he was a product of the team around him. that is what i said about maxwell and you will see that's what it will be with norman. i will be SHOCKED if he has the same type of impact with the redskins. i've been wrong once or twice before but i dont think so here
Like I said. He ain't bringing the Panther DL and LB crew with him. Not overly concerned!

slabrock

Banned
There is a thread in OffTopic about this. I'm on my desktop right now using chrome; not sure if it is in certain areas (I'm in Indiana).

MechDX

I want the Dolphins to draft Zeke so I can watch Trejo meltdown on Twitter.

Personally I think it would be a great choice and don't get people freaking out about drafting him early in the first

This re-airing of the 2011 NFL draft on NFL Network is amazing. They just had a conversation about who was the best value at where they were selected, Tim Tebow or Jahvid Best...

Kave and Larry on the same day?!?! If Chiclets shares this day then it's a hat trick of AFCN rivals.

Happy bday, you
sorry ass fucks
GAF-friends!

Top Bottom