• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MRSA

Banned
Yeah you're late. The one time the Raiders don't go 4-12 like usual and ya'll start getting mouthy. You guys get a down payment on a stadium yet or you joining the Arena League?

Hey fam, don't be talking to my fam like that you terrible piece of shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Norman's agent better be getting a raise.

Norman's agent must also work with the Rock

ezgif-3959707206.gif

Fantomex

Hey fam, don't be talking to my fam like that you terrible piece of shit.

Listen fam. Don't go getting all tough because you just came back from watching The Jungle Book and you're inspired. I'll come down to that orange coast memorial where you do you're best Focker impression and find your 5'5 frame and go Sher Kahn to your Mowgli. And don't be cursing. Xia don't like that.

MRSA

Banned
Listen fam. Don't go getting all tough because you just came back from watching The Jungle Book and you're inspired. I'll come down to that orange coast memorial where you do you're best Focker impression and find your 5'5 frame and go Sher Kahn to your Mowgli. And don't be cursing. Xia don't like that.

Listen fam, you keep talking like that you'll be uninvited to the forced exodus of Bead from California, your tea and macaroon privileges been revoked.

Fantomex

;jnc with his voice cracking

Viva Las Vegas!

Hehehehe

Listen fam, you keep talking like that you'll be uninvited to the forced exodus of Bead from California, your tea and macaroon privileges been revoked.

First off, you got two strikes and can't get in, second, you got a DUI and can't drive, third, bread fears for his life when you're around so I don't see how you think you're even coming with us in the first place.

MRSA

Banned
;jnc with his voice cracking

Hehehehe

First off, you got two strikes and can't get in, second, you got a DUI and can't drive, third, bread fears for his life when you're around so I don't see how you think you're even coming with us in the first place.

I'll just refer to you as mother goose, goosing up fairy tales like that.

mr2xxx

Banned
My dicks hard from the news.

Norman ended the 2015 season having allowed a passer rating of 54.0, the best mark in the NFL. For much of the season opposing quarterbacks actually had a better passer rating just throwing the ball into the turf than actually targeting Norman.

Bowser

Wonder if there are any free agent stop gaps Gettleman will go after to bolster the secondary. I wouldn't mind him going after a rehab project, either an older player like Cromartie on a one or two-year deal or a younger guy like Cortez Allen on a longer deal to let him develop in the system.

Bowser

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m2 minutes ago
Per source, Josh Norman's five-year, $75 million deal has $36.5 million fully guaranteed at signing. Not far off from Darrelle Revis.

For comparison, fully gtd at signing:

Revis: $39m
Peterson: $16.25m
Sherman: $12.43m

mr2xxx

Banned
I'll enjoy this until reality hits and this turns into another tale of an overpriced Redskins FA. On that note, fuck you Haynesworth, fuck you Archuletta, fuck you Randle El, Fuck you Prime Time etc.

Don't fail us Scott!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm starting to think the Rams may take Wentz. Jeff Fisher drafted a qb with a high pick (#3) two times while with the Titans/Oilers, Steve McNair and Vince Young. Both guys were big and athletic. Wentz is big and athletic. Goff is tall and slight. McNair was also a small school (Alcorn State) guy, so Fisher isn't afraid of that.

Top Bottom