• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eleuin

She pasty fam.
smh

Nothing wrong with that, I enjoy all shades on the color wheel.

Where's that sand snake girl who flashes Bronn? She's my other GOT favorite.

tyene sand? almost posted her tits
tumblr_nozo3pa5P81qad9zyo2_250.jpg

Hbo now? Working perfectly for me.
Edit: I'm on Apple tv

It's not just me. found this on reddit:

it's not the load, the site is handling the traffic just fine. the devs fucked up
from console logs
MediaFrameworkResponseHelper getBlackoutStatus: blackoutStatus = locationCannotBeDeterminedStatus

Site isn't recognizing location so i'm getting regional lock-out

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Please make toilet gang, xia.

If I get a new headset (the mic died on my Sennheisers), maybe I'll switch to making videos as it'll be easier than screenshot-ing everything like before and start a LP from scratch. Same roster file from before.

But I have other shit to take care of first, like setting up a proper NAS as I'm almost out of hard drive space again and all my external backup drives are nearly full.

Fantomex

http://steamcommunity.com/id/XiaNaphryz/screenshot/271715738880484109

A7FC105CCBDDAE9D98D91E2C2151D333BA8F6672

I'm gonna have to remake the prison from scratch so that all the stuff in the retail version works correctly, seeing as how we started on a pretty old alpha build. We never got to test the gang stuff, the reputation system, or the snitch mechanics!

Early 2014. Like soon after the Super Bowl.

I remember I got out for good behavior. Kave Man either turned snitch or became somebody's bitch to make it in the can. Good times.

Top Bottom