• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eleuin

Fucking Game of Thrones. Knew it was Silicon Valley day

how i feel right now

image.php

Jarnet87

watched some of the NFL.com round table Mock or w/e they call it. Ramsey falling to 8, Bosa at 9 to Tampa. If Ramsey is there at 7 and the Bucs don't trade up to get him they've gone full potato. Get that Safety/Corner we desperately need and go Defensive end in the 2nd. time to dream: Winston and Ramsey, two FSU boyos captaining their side of the ball.

Beach

watched some of the NFL.com round table Mock or w/e they call it. Ramsey falling to 8, Bosa at 9 to Tampa. If Ramsey is there at 7 and the Bucs don't trade up to get him they've gone full potato. Get that Safety/Corner we desperately need and go Defensive end in the 2nd. time to dream: Winston and Ramsey, two FSU boyos captaining their side of the ball.

I think Hargreaves to Tampa is probably one of the safest picks in the draft. Makes too much sense.

MechDX

Holy shit Creed is a damn good movie. Drew me in and the ending got me all emotional and Shit.

Of course like every other Rocky movie I want to punch someone. Need to make a road trip to the Cleve

Top Bottom