• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

https://twitter.com/_shireenahmed_/status/798003944668745728

CxMUU3lUAAEwbgQ.jpg

CxMUWojUUAASkNz.jpg

MechDX

I didn't even realize the Texans were 6-3, I got lost in all of mechs Osweiler posts. Assumed they had a worse record lol

Amazing isn't it? Oz threw for 99 yards yesterday! 99!

If they somehow beat the Raiders in Mexico on MNF next week they control the #2 seed in the AFC.

squicken

SNF was the best week 10 rating in five years.

It's almost like people want to watch good teams.

Steelers Cowboys beat every WS game except Game 7

I really do think the election was drawing lots of eyeballs. But tonight is a good test for how much the audience is back. Decent game, NY team, but nothing special about it

Very ironic that she would be a fan of the team that worked so hard to elect the man that wants to ban Muslims.

They're really Raiders fans that have gone undercover as Pats fans because they fear for their safety. Notice how she's got a Gronk shirt and not a Brady one? She knows the difference between good and evil. Well, brain damaged and evil.

bionic77

Might just be me but was not that into football. That was all an time classic game with Dallas and an all time classic Christmas present from the Steelers that we found a way to lose it. Was honestly not even mad when the ref flagged us and then the run into the endzone.

It was a great game by the offense though.

I was way more into the UFC card and basketball games.

Wonder if this is just a one week thing or sign of things to come.

I am a litttle annoyed that a trash team like the Ravens is winning the division.

Can't wait for the Switch and my arcade to come. Time to become a hermit for real!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
As great as Ben's final td pass was, they really should have been playing for the final possession.

Might just be me but was not that into football. That was all an time classic game with Dallas and an all time classic Christmas present from the Steelers that we found a way to lose it. Was honestly not even mad when the ref flagged us and then the run into the endzone.

It was a great game by the offense though.

I was way more into the UFC card and basketball games.

Wonder if this is just a one week thing or sign of things to come.

I am a litttle annoyed that a trash team like the Ravens is winning the division.

Can't wait for the Switch and my arcade to come. Time to become a hermit for real!

If you're anything like me it's because the defense sucks ass. I can't stand when the Steelers defense is bad.

The offense scored on that beautiful fake spike and all I could think was "There's too much time left, no way is this defense keeping Elliot out of the endzone".

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Burt Lauten ‏@SteelersPRBurt 4m4 minutes ago

Encouraging news for NFL viewership as #Steelers/#Cowboys drew a 17.8 HH rating - highest rated NFL telecast on any network to date in 2016.

bionic77

The best thing about Switch is that Bionic has emerged as its Spokes Person
I am back!

Deacon I thought they might score a FG. Never did I see them scoring a TD.

Someone in the coaching staff needs to be fired though. No mental toughness on this team.

What is the Switch price by the way? I missed this news.

Draxal

I am back!

Deacon I thought they might score a FG. Never did I see them scoring a TD.

Someone in the coaching staff needs to be fired though. No mental toughness on this team.

What is the Switch price by the way? I missed this news.

Only British and Canadian prices were up so far, but due to how Nintendo historically does this.

250 base SKU
300 pack in plus more internal storage.

On mobile so can't link but British prices are in gaming.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Only British and Canadian prices were up so far, but due to how Nintendo historically does this.

250 base SKU
300 pack in plus more internal storage.

On mobile so can't link but British prices are in gaming.

Gonna be $600 at launch when Trump gets done putting a tariff on Chinese made electronics.

Sorry bionic!

IMO all three games I watched yesterday were some of the best of the season.

Eagles v Falcons was good and there was a lot of tension up to the final minutes because the Falcons offense has so much skill

Cowboys v Steelers was amazing with all of the lead changes and very high level of play. Too bad the Steelers blew it

Seahawks v Patriots justice was served in that game. I actually don't watch a ton of Pats games because the very sight of them makes me vomit but you can't help but slightly admire the cheat Brady when you watch him play a solid game.

Gonna be $600 at launch when Trump gets done putting a tariff on Chinese made electronics.

Sorry bionic!

Well.. let's open up our new book called Pick Your Adventure: The Donald Trump Presidency

Will Donald Trump, after hearing from advisors stating hey let's not overreact and do some bullshit like want a retaliatory tariff or any bullshit like that, do either...

A)Follow this sound advice and try and mend the troubled waters with the second most powerful nation on the planet?

B) Publicly demand that we issue a retaliatory tariff in response to China's actions and want Congress to work towards that?

Pick your adventure kids..

Well.. let's open up our new book called Pick Your Adventure: The Donald Trump Presidency

Will Donald Trump, after hearing from advisors stating hey let's not overreact and do some bullshit like want a retaliatory tariff or any bullshit like that, do either...

A)Follow this sound advice and try and mend the troubled waters with the second most powerful nation on the planet?

B) Publicly demand that we issue a retaliatory tariff in response to China's actions and want Congress to work towards that?

Pick your adventure kids..

C) Go on a rant on twitter insulting and threatening everyone that disagreed with him.

bionic77

Sorry bionic!
Outrageous.

Poors have every right enjoy this console as the rest of us!

How are we going to heal the divisions that Donald and Brady without the power of Switch?

Outrageous!

Who's to say that he can't do that and one of the options above Yankee?

That is true. Cant wait for Trump to get his @POTUS twitter account and use it to tell people that disagree with him to off themselves. Should be a fun account to follow. I wonder if Vegas is giving odds for how long it will take for him to leak a state secret over twitter.

Do Chimera's get 2 votes, and what percentage of the Chimera population in the NFL voted for Trump?

Eidt: Someone asked about the ratings for last nights game. The SNF game got a 6.5, while the Cowboys Steelers got a 6.2. I am very surprised that SNF did better.

That is true. Cant wait for Trump to get his @POTUS twitter account and use it to tell people that disagree with him to off themselves. Should be a fun account to follow. I wonder if Vegas is giving odds for how long it will take for him to leak a state secret over twitter.
Somewhere someone is holding odds on that..

You of all people should know living in Vegas.. if you can gamble on it.. people will.. shit over in Russia.. we have people taking odds on college football games with Russian telecasts going on..

bionic77

Unless he can pull his shit together and bully congress altogether AND his insane promises start to come true, I see a real chance of him getting impeached. Could be for something as stupid as a tweet too.

It is actually pretty difficult to govern, even within your own party.

Repubs are smart and will try to get the easy shit out of the way (i.e. taxes, immigration, etc) that they naturally agree on. If Trump is smart he will hold that shit hostage to get his demands done that they naturally oppose (killing trade agreements, term limits, etc.).

The real bet is when the love between Rs and Trump turns into something similar to the intense hatred most of us feel towards him.

Generate

Banned

"turns out there really are aliens LOL"

Unless he can pull his shit together and bully congress altogether AND his insane promises start to come true, I see a real chance of him getting impeached. Could be for something as stupid as a tweet too.

It is actually pretty difficult to govern, even within your own party.

Repubs are smart and will try to get the easy shit out of the way (i.e. taxes, immigration, etc) that they naturally agree on. If Trump is smart he will hold that shit hostage to get his demands done that they naturally oppose (killing trade agreements, term limits, etc.).

The real bet is when the love between Rs and Trump turns into something similar to the intense hatred most of us feel towards him.

There was a thread in the OT the other day saying that the Republicans cant wait to impeach Trump and that they just used him to get Pence in place.

Top Bottom