• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Fox318

Whats wrong with Bolton? I just read his wiki and it seems like he got a lot done, and people just didn't like his bluntness.

Conservative or Liberal I think we can all agree that the foreign policy decisions of the Bush administration hurt this country as much as entering the Vietnam war if not more.

I don't want people who defended that war nor do I want somebody who wants to advocate for large scale global conflict.

Bolton is one of those guys that thinks the only way to prevent conflict is to cause conflict and its been proven that doesn't work on the world stage anymore. Nobody is not trying to attack the US any less now that we bombed the middle east with everything we have since 2001.

Only way to achieve what Bolton wants is to raise the US flag in mecca and kill every single Islamic and Muslim on the planet.

People can disagree with Obama in not rebuking Putin enough but had the US sent ground Troops to Syria or Yemen we would never be able to leave like Iraq.

Bolton is the type of neo-conservative that people like Trump claim to hate but always seem to have in the shadows.

Conservative or Liberal I think we can all agree that the foreign policy decisions of the Bush administration hurt this country as much as entering the Vietnam war if not more.

I don't want people who defended that war nor do I want somebody who wants to advocate for large scale global conflict.

Bolton is one of those guys that thinks the only way to prevent conflict is to cause conflict and its been proven that doesn't work on the world stage anymore. Nobody is not trying to attack the US any less now that we bombed the middle east with everything we have since 2001.

Only way to achieve what Bolton wants is to raise the US flag in mecca and kill every single Islamic and Muslim on the planet.

People can disagree with Obama in not rebuking Putin enough but had the US sent ground Troops to Syria or Yemen we would never be able to leave like Iraq.

Bolton is the type of neo-conservative that people like Trump claim to hate but always seem to have in the shadows.

Didnt Hillary vote in favor of that war? I had no idea how crazy this Bolton guy is about the middle east. Trump sure is making some terrible picks for his cabinet. Sucks that who ever is feeding him these names is picking such terrible people.

Hindl

Didnt Hillary vote in favor of that war? I had no idea how crazy this Bolton guy is about the middle east. Trump sure is making some terrible picks for his cabinet. Sucks that who ever is feeding him these names is picking such terrible people.

Yes, and she expressed regret. And to be more specific, she authorized Bush to use force as a last resort once all other diplomatic avenues had failed, she didn't vote to immediately go in. Difference is, Bolton defends it to this day as the right move, whereas Hillary and many others have offered mea culpas

BigAT

Damn, Collinsworth is vicious.

dm3FNMB.png

bionic77

Everyone was bullied into that war.

Hillary fucked up by voting for it but at the time America was super aggressive towards anyone who showed any opposition.

I remember getting a ton of shit from liberal lawyers about my opposition to it. I also remember seeing the same people cheering, actually cheering, when it was announced we were going to invade. These are all people who are rabid Obama supporters. We sometimes forgot the environment we lived in post 9/11 and leading up to the Iraq war. You were either with us or against us.

Just like race is the elephant in the room that we don't want to talk about after we just elected a fat demagogue who ran partly on a white supremacist campaign to be president we also avoid talking about how we are clearly losing the war on terror. We started losing it right when we took the bait and invaded Afghanistan and we have been falling for the same shit ever since. Obama took shit for his hands off approach, but I think that is the only way to deal with it. More war and conflict is just like pouring gasoline on a fire. I always say this but Osama is winning. Trump winning the election must have made him as happy as David Duke.

Fox318

I voted for Obama in 2008 because of that.

There are plenty of people that could represent national interests without having a backlog of highly volatile opinions.

If Trump really wanted to be the outsider trying to force Washington to move forward there are plenty of people who have worked for the State Department or any university in this nation that could take the job like a Jon Huntsman Jr.

Right now Trump's team looks like that of a who's who of former Fox News contributors. Loud confrontation makes for good TV but how does Trump plan on preventing a global war in Europe, building ties in the middle east to wipe out extremism, and making sure US interests in Africa are followed through so they buy services from the US instead of India and China?

I will join the Bread administration if I can be Yoga Pant Czar. I spend no less than one hour per day on the website "World Star Hip Hop". I'll guarantee the young millennial vote.

bionic77

friend! those are just the little guys, you're my running mate :')

they are very important to me though. i've got the best little guys, tremendous.
This is exactly how Trump played Christie.

"Dutch go get me a latte you fat piece of crap! Why are you crying? Trust me, if you stick with me you are going to be the next vice president!"

Bread

Banned
I will join the Bread administration if I can be Yoga Pant Czar. I spend no less than one hour per day on the website "World Star Hip Hop". I'll guarantee the young millennial vote.
You seem like you're in touch with the new generation, you'll be my Director of Meme Creation.

Fox for Public Relations Representative
Grover for Official African American
DM for Medicare Spokesperson
Bionic for Attorney Specific

All of the above are found on the Breadticket!
Whoa now I didn't donate all those chicken nuggets for nothing. I demand a top cabinet position.

Bill SImmons is right, pointing out what damn near everyone was saying here last night. Collinsworth is overly sensitive because he's shit at his job

So I've been playing titanfall 2 campaign the last 2 days. I think I'm nearing the end. Gaf and giant bomb were right this is a really cool campaign so far. They do a lot of cool and unexpected things, def not what You'd expect. You guys should play this

.....ppl should play this!

So I've been playing titanfall 2 campaign the last 2 days. I think I'm nearing the end. Gaf and giant bomb were right this is a really cool campaign so far. They do a lot of cool and unexpected things, def not what You'd expect. You guys should play this

Can I borrow yours please? I have all my money invested into a trip to Australia.

friend! those are just the little guys, you're my running mate :')

they are very important to me though. i've got the best little guys, tremendous.

I love running! And you're my mate as well!

Top Bottom