• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Bread

Banned
i'm gonna try to get one of these NES classic things when amazon puts more in stock, should be impossible with all the gaming side dorks.

squicken

Two questions:

1) If this were a real team, and healthy of course, would they be a favorite to win the SB?

2) If this were a real team, in their current conditions, could they beat the Browns?

1) Yeah if they had a full offseason to work with each other and install everything, I think they would be, given average coaching

2) Browns aren't that bad. Some of those guys are still on crutches

Bitanator

Cowboys...

Randy was placed next to Maliek Collins, his boy from Nebraska, and still decided weed was more important, then went to rehab but not the whole program length perhaps he thought he was smart enough to take what little her learned there. Then for shits a giggles they have him buddy up with Jaylon Smith, the nicest dude on the planet and the only one that maybe could share some of his bubblegum optimism with Randy, and he still fails.

Cowboys have done enough, Randy continues to fail himself not this team, the team moved away long ago from his bullshit. As soon as he is gone maybe we can actually live by the "Right kind of guy" stance that Garrett speaks on, but with the looming NFL investigation on Zeke, maybe not.

Hindl

Randy was placed next to Maliek Collins, his boy from Nebraska, and still decided weed was more important, then went to rehab but not the whole program length perhaps he thought he was smart enough to take what little her learned there. Then for shits a giggles they have him buddy up with Jaylon Smith, the nicest dude on the planet and the only one that maybe could share some of his bubblegum optimism with Randy, and he still fails.

Cowboys have done enough, Randy continues to fail himself not this team, the team moved away long ago from his bullshit. As soon as he is gone maybe we can actually live by the "Right kind of guy" stance that Garrett speaks on, but with the looming NFL investigation on Zeke, maybe not.

What is the NFL investigating Zeke for?

Mindlog

Arrival was OK.
Certain scenes and previews though are a bit on the 'rage triggering' side because of recent events.

Also,
if you can't write a line other than the groan inducing obvious then just let it slide. You don't have to say it. Let the actors emote.

It used to be gaming that was our trap. I think it's OT now. Need to stay out. Going to catch a case.

Mindlog

In these dark times.
Time to buy more
0fQPF9n.png

Chase17

My battle with Amazon for the NES Classic ended in complete failure.

I'll need to reevaluate my strategy going forward
or Nintendo could put things up for preorder to better let me know where I stand

Sanjuro

Fuck Nintendo for not making enough of this thing not intended for us. I'll never buy a Nintendo product again until it's available.

Sanjuro

Oh yeah I wanted to buy that.

I assume I can just walk in to Target tomorrow morning and pick one up?

It came out today. There is a brick seek thing on Slickdeals which will tell you what stores have it in stock. If you are in a populated area chances are they gone.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I firmly believe that a healthy Vikings team wouldn't be a favorite to beat the Cowboys or the Patriots.

It'd be 2009 all over again for that team.

cdyhybrid

The idea that anyone believed in Sam fucking Bradford is just the weirdest thing to me. He's still having a career year (like Favre did in 09) but he'll regress to the mean.

If he's still the starter next season, I believe he'll regress more.
Well if they were healthy it would be Bridgewater. But he's not Cunningham yet either.

Top Bottom