• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Ravens are the blandest fucking team out. I like some of the pieces, but overall, they're just so mediocre. The only plus part of this team is special teams, and not even all of it. We block kicks and kick field goals at an elite level, but that's it.

Still AFC North is bad this year, so there's a chance we shit out way into the playoff. If you listen to how they talk in Baltimore, the fucking Ravens marks, they think that Flacco just needs to get in, where he will transform into a combination of Johnny Unitas, Joe Montana and Optimus Prime and will lead us to the Superbowl.

Needless to say, I don't see it that way.

WedgeX

Banned
I heard we did it

P9YzsXE.gif
- everyone saying we wouldn't do it

WE DID IT

I needed this gif today.

squicken

Ravens are the blandest fucking team out. I like some of the pieces, but overall, they're just so mediocre. The only plus part of this team is special teams, and not even all of it. We block kicks and kick field goals at an elite level, but that's it.

It's the awful offensive coordinators they have always had. It's also kind of nuts that Mike Wallace is as exciting a playmaker as they have had in awhile.

Tom Penny

How do people that are good at maths come up with the Pats having a better chance to beat Seattle this week then the 49ers next week?

Sanjuro

AIM was instrumental in getting laid in the school days then it just became a tool to schedule football games with GAF members.

Basically the same thing.

Tom Penny

So a Seahawks player got his Magic cards stolen worth 20k and he's offering Seahawks tickets to get them back. That's a pretty good deal.

rando14

The powers out in the hospital!! Can't do any new cases until it comes back on, THUS everyone's sitting around the lounge eating fried chicken and pie!! We did it, we won!!
hmmmm except for the patients, in a way they have NOT won....

I'm guessing rando and RBH. Doctors still have em right?

Yeaaah boi, though at my hospital it's kinda moving towards more of a cell phone like service

causan

Lucky for us Maliek Collins has stepped up and looks like a good player.

David Irving has been playing pretty great this season also. If he wouldn't have gotten ejected early in the game last week for that BS call I bet he would have caused even more trouble for Cleveland.

bionic77

My friend, One day I'll put you in the same old person home that Bread put DM in :")
I will be running that place within a week of being admitted.

Then I am going to get my army of olds to come after you.

Old people usually forget, but when we remember watch the fuck out!

MechDX

#Steelers have declared WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR Markus Wheaton & RB DeAngeo Williams out vs. #Cowboys. Big Ben is off the injury report

Ben off injury report. Rest of AFC on notice.

#Steelers have declared WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR Markus Wheaton & RB DeAngeo Williams out vs. #Cowboys. Big Ben is off the injury report

Feel bad for Markus. This is a contract year for him and he's only seen the field once this season.

Tom Penny

They could have probably beaten the Ravens if Ben played last week.

Top Bottom