• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Man its frustrating as fuck talking to family members and their defense of trump.

I literally have a gay cousin who thinks Obama did nothing for him and Trump will fix the economy because Obama ignored him somehow despite the fact that he was able to stay on his parents health care plan till he was 26.

Then you go fucking issue by issue on their beliefs and they basically want a tax and spend democrat who gives them a tax cut. They fucking think women are stopping in every week 1 second before pregnancy for an abortion and that's the type Republicans are fighting against.

I have one person who said he voted based solely on capital gains policy.

Democrats have such fucking shit messaging and branding among white Americans. I don't get how the fuck it got to this point.

Tell that gay family member to go to the family research council website and read their thoughts on homosexuality and then Ken Blackwell who's on the Trump transition team. They should legit be frightened.

Obama did nothing for gays? Good god. If there's one group that should be in complete adoration of Obama it's the LGBT crowd. DOMA? Gone. Dont ask, don't tell? Gone. Gay marriage? Legal. Transgender protection? Executive order. He did nothing? *shakes head* The Obama administration moved their cause forward by leaps and bounds.

Comes home and sees Ohio State-Maryland score

*waves at BLarry*

People who say Kanye West or another inane celebrity as that shiny new toy make me want to scream in a pillow though. Let the DNC do their thing and they'll start putting forward a number of good candidates...it's still a long fucking way to 2020.
To be fair.. the idea isn't the craziest.. the reason why people keep suggesting celebs is that is arguably the easiest way to have a shiny toy and can sell ice to Eskimos to voters. That's why celebs are being bandied especially with the new.. president-elect..

*pukes*

OT-Genasis-Freestyles-on-Funk-Flex%21.gif

*moves Floy down 100 spots in rankings

Sorry Floy gotta ignore you for the rest of the day now, maybe even the rest of the weekend 🤔
It's okay friend..

Fox318

Tell that gay family member to go to the family research council website and read their thoughts on homosexuality and then Ken Blackwell who's on the Trump transition team. They should legit be frightened.

Obama did nothing for gays? Good god. If there's one group that should be in complete adoration of Obama it's the LGBT crowd. DOMA? Gone. Dont ask, don't tell? Gone. Gay marriage? Legal. Transgender protection? Executive order. He did nothing? *shakes head* The Obama administration moved their cause forward by leaps and bounds.

Tell me about it. I was kinda awestruck by it when I heard it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder if Madden will get Switched next year.

Madden 07 on the Wii, the last really hyped Nintendo console, was dope as fuck.

Fox318

I wonder if Madden will get Switched next year.

Madden 07 on the Wii, the last really hyped Nintendo console, was dope as fuck.

I don't know if third parties even want to spend the money it takes to make a licensed game on a Nintendo Platform.

They can make so much more money focusing on major consoles and iOS.

bionic77

I don't know if third parties even want to spend the money it takes to make a licensed game on a Nintendo Platform.

They can make so much more money focusing on major consoles and iOS.
Switch is only for good games.

That means no madden. We will get Blitz, PES and Hot Shots. Madden can stay on iOS with the trash.

#ReturnoftheMack

#YouComeFortheKingYouBestNotMiss

Countdown 5 months to happening, followed by fuck yeah it happened, followed by we did it.

Fox318

At least it wasn't 13 like this..

Out of every bullshit win Les Miles had... this is the biggest one to me..

Rando.. CDY.. don't you choke.

See but that was a crazy moment so I blame the kids.

But the fucking first play of the game? The one where you spend fucking 4-5 days figuring out what you will start with?

amazing.

Top Bottom