• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Panthers are now 176-176-1 as a franchise

We have, in fact, done it.

176-176-1 = 1-1-1 = 8-8-1

Ties don't exist therefore

8-8-1 = 8-8

QED

My math minor tells me that this is completely sound reasoning.

I fucking hated math at University

BigAT

lmao no one else remembers it! that was my favorite show

Yeah, whenever I try to describe it to people they look at me like I'm a making it up as I go along.

"I'm telling you, he had a magical teddy bear voiced by Tone Loc and they went on adventures together. PLEASE BELIEVE ME!"

I got a coupon for $25 off at IKEA (After $150 purchase) which one of you kids needs furniture or house stuff?

Well I know what I'm getting all the olds for xmas

og7h3piequenaem3ukjh.jpg

Zeke

Panthers are now 176-176-1 as a franchise

We have, in fact, done it.

176-176-1 = 1-1-1 = 8-8-1

Ties don't exist therefore

8-8-1 = 8-8

QED

My math minor tells me that this is completely sound reasoning.

I fucking hated math at University
Just for shits and giggles:
Most regular season wins Bears 741
Most postseason wins tie Cowboys and Steelers 34
Most combine wins Bears 758
Highest winning percentage, regular season Bears .570
Highest winning percentage post season Ravens .652
Highest winning percentage overall tie Cowboys and packers .568
It's pretty amazing how high the bears are considering how long they have been bad

What's the Browns all time win loss record?

If you count the Ravens and back when the White Packers were winning all of those high school championships

524-475-10

EDIT: I threw in the pre-NFL stuff too, just NFL it's

461-461-10

If you're just counting NuBrowns AKA the Browns

87-185

squicken

@ProFootballTalk
From PFT Live, Bucs K Roberto Aguayo says he's never kicked below 50 degrees. (That likely will change 11/20 at Kansas City.)

I'm gonna let all this slide. I gotta go anyway. Do it again and the paws coming out, I ain't playin no mo.
might play just alittle mo though

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Johnthan Banks feels like 'new corner' after escaping Bucs' coaching

ALLEN PARK — What happened to Johnthan Banks?

He was the nations's top defensive back at Mississippi State in 2012. He was a second-round pick of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2013. He started right away, too, and picked off seven passes his first two years in the league.

"What was holding me back in Tampa? Coaches. That's what was holding me back. Coaches," Banks told MLive after practice Thursday. "I mean, I can play. If you go and look at this year's preseason, nobody in that secondary made more plays than me. Every game in the preseason, I got a PBU or interception. I don't know if I had a ball caught on me all preseason.

"I mean, it is what it is. I'm past Tampa. I'm glad to be out here, and I wish them well.
"

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...feels_like_new.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Jonathan Banks and Darius Slay were teammates at Mississippi State with Banks being the higher rated out of the two. Slay was taken at Pick #37 while Banks was taken about 6 picks later. Darius Slay has blossomed into a #1 DB while Banks went through coaching changes in TB.

I liked the trade by Quinn and at worst he adds some depth but I think he can still play.

The Lions are going to be 100% healthy going into the Jags game. Only key guys we'll be missing are Ameer Abdullah (IR) and DeAndre Levy. Guys like Ansah, Haloti Ngata, Darius Slay have all had a Bye Week to rest.

I guess that's one of the benefits of having a Thanksgiving game. It seems like we always have a Bye Week around this time of the year.

Top Bottom