• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

I remember when Miko said everyone hated Tannehill
Capture_54.0.PNG

...and then a few weeks later....

#Wedidit
#Finsup

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Lions could win the NFC North and still nobody will give a fuck about the Lions because it's a super shitty division.

Enjoy your one and done in the playoffs!

The Matthew Stafford led Detroit Lions are just getting started. This is a Super Bowl year with the best offense in the NFL.

You want to cover Golden Tate? Here's a 20 yarder to Eric Ebron up the middle.

Put a extra defender on Ebron? How about we dump it off to Theo Riddick for a cool 15.

Oh you want to cover Theo Riddick now? Fuck it we're going deep to Marvin Jones for a 50 yarder.

We can't be stopped

The Matthew Stafford led Detroit Lions are just getting started. This is a Super Bowl year with the best offense in the NFL.

Put a extra defender on Ebron? How about we dump it off to Theo Riddick for a cool 15.

Oh you want to cover Theo Riddick now? Fuck it we're going deep to Marvin Jones for a 50 yarder.

We can't be stopped

Just remember the golden rule of sports: you only get to blame one playoff loss on the refs, and you already used that up on the last one and done.

We can't be stopped

Lol Kas. Keep dreaming.

Farooq

Banned
What is the best way to upload multiple gifs at once? I tried imgur but it keeps crashing, should I just upload each gif individually?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The rumor floated on the Dan Patrick show was that Rodgers' family disapprove of Olivia and that caused the familial rift. Can't blame A A Ron for trying to get away from his racist roots. If true.

We can't be stopped

You know you're the only division leader with a negative point differential?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just remember the golden rule of sports: you only get to blame one playoff loss on the refs, and you already used that up on the last one and done.

There was a terrible call in the 2011 Playoff game against the Saints that was huge. Could have gone up 21-7 going into the half. Given our history I always expect us to go up against the refs.

Hopefully we see the Cowboys in the playoffs to get our revenge. At the very least we'll be seeing them Week 16 on Monday Night Football in Dallas.

All that is irrelevant come playoff time. Our offense can outscore anyone and I expect our defense to at least hold down the fort with some of the players we have. Gloves Quin, Darius Slay, Ansah...getting turnovers will be the name of the game.

There was a terrible call in the 2011 Playoff game against the Saints that was huge. Could have gone up 21-7 going into the half. Given our history I always expect us to go up against the refs.

Hopefully we see the Cowboys in the playoffs to get our revenge. At the very least we'll be seeing them Week 16 on Monday Night Football in Dallas.

All that is irrelevant come playoff time. Our offense can outscore anyone and I expect our defense to at least hold down the fort with some of the players we have. Gloves Quin, Darius Slay, Ansah...getting turnovers will be the name of the game.

You say the same shit every year and you're wrong every fucking year! Come on man haven't you heard of Albert Einstein definition of insanity?

Mollymauk

Hauschka is doing some meet and greet downstairs in my office building right now. So random. Some generic ass office building in Bellevue.

MechDX

We can't be stopped

Texans shut his ass down without Watt and a starting CB

Nope. AFCS all up in this bitch

Jarate

Banned
A lot of people have family issues and still succeed in the sports, yes it can be a distraction, but I think the more likely culprit is that our offense has been figured out and we don't have good wideouts and our defense sucks

It stinks that Rodgers is going through personal shit, but unless I know the reasons why Rodgers went away from his family (remember, when you get money, your family can be some of the worst leeches) Im not going to judge.

bionic77

A lot of people have family issues and still succeed in the sports, yes it can be a distraction, but I think the more likely culprit is that our offense has been figured out and we don't have good wideouts and our defense sucks

It stinks that Rodgers is going through personal shit, but unless I know the reasons why Rodgers went away from his family (remember, when you get money, your family can be some of the worst leeches) Im not going to judge.
This is very true about family and money.

When you start helping our family both sides are destined to hate each other in a short period of time.

this_guy

We can't be stopped

But that offense couldn't outscore the Brock Osweiler led Texans....

Farooq

Banned
I know I said every offensive snap, but I didn't have the time so I only gif'd the pass attempts. Sorry for the quality, I suck at making gifs.

Pass attempt 1.
Pass attempt 2.
Pass attempt 3.
Pass attempt 4.
Pass attempt 5.
Pass attempt 6.
Pass attempt 7.
Pass attempt 8.
Pass attempt 9.
Pass attempt 10.
Pass attempt 11.
Pass attempt 12.
Pass attempt 13.
Pass attempt 14.
Pass attempt 15.
Pass attempt 16.

End of Half.

Pass attempt 17.
Pass attempt 18.
Pass attempt 19.
Pass attempt 20.
Pass attempt 21.
Pass attempt 22.
Pass attempt 23.
Pass attempt 24.
Pass attempt 25.
Pass attempt 26.
Pass attempt 27.
Pass attempt 28.
Pass attempt 29.
Pass attempt 30.
Pass attempt 31.
Pass attempt 32.
Pass attempt 33.
Pass attempt 34.

I will update this post with the rest of the half. I'll upload an album to imgur if I have time. I gif'd the endzone cam as well, but only for the first half because I was running short for time, I'll upload those in the album.

RBH

I know I said every offensive snap, but I didn't have the time so I only gif'd the pass attempts. Sorry for the quality, I suck at making gifs.

Pass attempt 1.
Pass attempt 2.
Pass attempt 3.
Pass attempt 4.
Pass attempt 5.
Pass attempt 6.
Pass attempt 7.
Pass attempt 8.
Pass attempt 9.
Pass attempt 10.
Pass attempt 11.
Pass attempt 12.
Pass attempt 13.
Pass attempt 14.
Pass attempt 15.
Pass attempt 16.

End of Half.

Pass attempt 17.
Pass attempt 18.
Pass attempt 19.
Pass attempt 20.
Pass attempt 21.
Pass attempt 22.
Pass attempt 23.
Pass attempt 24.
Pass attempt 25.
Pass attempt 26.
Pass attempt 27.
Pass attempt 28.
Pass attempt 29.
Pass attempt 30.
Pass attempt 31.
Pass attempt 32.
Pass attempt 33.
Pass attempt 34.

I will update this post with the rest of the half. I'll upload an album to imgur if I have time. I gif'd the endzone cam as well, but only for the first half because I was running short for time, I'll upload those in the album.

Cowboys Quarterback Dak Prescott Has A Lot Of Growing Left To Do.

Joey Ickes and I became best friends. We discuss pass rush and everything.

Good stuff

In Romo we trust!

bionic77

Warriors smacking the shit out of the Celtics.

You cannot beat this team unless you slow it down and fuck it up with really physical play. Their defense looked a little shaky in the first month but they have been on point tonight.

Tom Penny

Warriors smacking the shit out of the Celtics.

You cannot beat this team unless you slow it down and fuck it up with really physical play. Their defense looked a little shaky in the first month but they have been on point tonight.

Lakers beat them with none of that.

Top Bottom