• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

I know I said every offensive snap, but I didn't have the time so I only gif'd the pass attempts. Sorry for the quality, I suck at making gifs.

Pass attempt 1.
Pass attempt 2.
Pass attempt 3.
Pass attempt 4.
Pass attempt 5.
Pass attempt 6.
Pass attempt 7.
Pass attempt 8.
Pass attempt 9.
Pass attempt 10.
Pass attempt 11.
Pass attempt 12.
Pass attempt 13.
Pass attempt 14.
Pass attempt 15.
Pass attempt 16.

End of Half.

Pass attempt 17.
Pass attempt 18.
Pass attempt 19.
Pass attempt 20.
Pass attempt 21.
Pass attempt 22.
Pass attempt 23.
Pass attempt 24.
Pass attempt 25.
Pass attempt 26.
Pass attempt 27.
Pass attempt 28.
Pass attempt 29.
Pass attempt 30.
Pass attempt 31.
Pass attempt 32.
Pass attempt 33.
Pass attempt 34.

I will update this post with the rest of the half. I'll upload an album to imgur if I have time. I gif'd the endzone cam as well, but only for the first half because I was running short for time, I'll upload those in the album.

Cool work bruh. I'll scour this tomorrow morning.

It's only for one game! Denver is on a BYE! You don't trust your defense to handle the #1 draft pick?

We gave Geno a perfect passer rating and got handled by EJ Manuel, I know they've played well the last 4 games but from past years I know they'll collapse eventually and playing against a bad team on the road against a rookie QB playing his first start just screams #That'ssodolphins.

But again...this might be the turning point...I just wouldn't be surprised if we lay a dolphin sized egg.

Whoa, Khaleesi going to be in a Star Wars movie. My geek fandoms are colliding!
How in the hell did Mary Kay make it into a Star Wars movie? This is crazy

Edit:
Squad
Joe Thomas
Joe Thomas – Verified account ‏@joethomas73

Saw this in my locker room seat this am. @TerrellePryor
CxjkVNBXEAA0RFs.jpg

MechDX

Donald Trump declares Tom Brady “totally innocent” in Deflategate

Donald Trump said in an interview recorded last month but first aired Friday night on FOX News that he thinks the NFL’s decision to suspend Brady was ridiculous.

“He’s a friend of mine, he’s a great guy, and he’s a great athlete obviously, but he’s a winner,” Trump said of Brady. “He played better when he had the other ball. I think Tom is totally innocent. I know him, he’s such an honorable guy, and I’m with him all the way.
”

Brady and Patriots coach Bill Belichick have both called Trump a friend, and on January 20 they’ll have a friend in the highest of places.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Do you only play those simulator type games?

I play all genres, but lately have been focused on strategy and sims. Though I've also started Dragon Quest Builders and World of Final Fantasy now that I finally got around to getting a PS4.

I'll also likely dive more into PES 2017 once I sort out the whole option file mess.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I played the demo for "World of Final Fantasy" and it was really damn boring!

Is the game really just running around and capturing monsters so you can put them on your head?

Dragon Quest Builders was really really good though

MechDX

Mark Daniels
‏@MarkDanielsPJ
I'm told Jabaal Sheard in fact did not travel with his teammates to San Francisco. This is being called a team decision.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 4m4 minutes ago
Albert Breer Retweeted Mark Daniels
Another contract-year player for the Pats underwhelming, and the guy they expected to pick up Jones' production.

Chess, Checkers and Chutes and Ladders!

I don't know why, but I think the Ravens may win this week. If that happens, I'll start being optimistic. Right now, it's just smoke, mirrors, and two games against the Browns.

Top Bottom