• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I played the demo for "World of Final Fantasy" and it was really damn boring!

Is the game really just running around and capturing monsters so you can put them on your head?

It's pretty much Final Fantasy Pokemon coupled with a really dumb story and loads of nostalgia/cameos, yes.

bionic77

I was balling this morning for almost 3 hours and then I spent 2 hours outside raking the leaves.

Going to eat then more work around the yard. Then takings kids roller skating. Then I need to help feed the kids and put my son to bed. After which I need to review some medical records and letters.

Man this talk about the 90s reminds me of when I was a lazy as most of you...

I was balling this morning for almost 3 hours and then I spent 2 hours outside raking the leaves.

Going to eat then more work around the yard. Then takings kids roller skating. Then I need to help feed the kids and put my son to bed. After which I need to review some medical records and letters.

I've been up for two hours and I already ate breakfast....any minute now I'm about to open my book to get started on HW....any minute now....

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yes!!!!! I knew it all along

iKLj9Mx.gif

Milchjon

Most of what you listed is stuff I did when I was 10 and called it "playing".

Bud, you're procrastinating, and now you want our respect?

Pssssshhhhhh

Mindlog

The only thing that keeps yard work from being recreational is outdoor cats.

"Oh my cat needs to roam around and shit in your yard to be healthy. Just let them do their thing they'll bury it I promise! They'll leave you various carcasses as a sign of respect!"

Outdoor cats are the Patriots of the animal kingdom.

Top Bottom