• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

giphy.gif

Hunter S.

How much cap space will the Broncos have? Gotta think Elway might be more willing to take a shot at Romo's contract.

He will probably will try to get the Broncos a deal for Romo I am sure. The thing is he has the luxery to treat playing for the Broncos as a prestiges club to come to (look at Brock, Kapernick situations last year) much like New England is. If Romo will take less I am sure they can get him a big , fat ring.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I should also say that I used to live next to a pizza and sub shop (gained so much weight eating chicken parm subs and pizza). Now I don't know if the rest of MA is like this but you would trip over the sheer number of awesome places that served pizzas and subs. It was the one consistently good type of food I could get on the south coast. A lot of other stuff was pretty much trash besides maybe Chinese which could be okay.

I might be grading D'angelos on the curve of "you can get better literally anywhere else".

He will probably will try to get the Broncos a deal for Romo I am sure. The thing is he has the luxery to treat playing for the Broncos as a prestiges club to come to (look at Brock, Kapernick situations last year) much like New England is. If Romo will take less I am sure they can get him a big , fat ring.

I hope this happens, because then I can actually cheer for Romo.

Bread

Banned
I should also say that I used to live next to a pizza and sub shop (gained so much weight eating chicken parm subs and pizza). Now I don't know if the rest of MA is like this but you would trip over the sheer number of awesome places that served pizzas and subs. It was the one consistently good type of food I could get on the south coast. A lot of other stuff was pretty much trash besides maybe Chinese which could be okay.

I might be grading D'angelos on the curve of "you can get better literally anywhere else".
there is a dunkin on every corner and a sub/pizza place right next to it

i miss subs, san diego is lacking.

Hindl

This I can get behind. Pizzerias with subs are everywhere in the Boston area (and the Northeast in general), and are generally the same price as D'Angelo's. D'Angelo's and Papa Gino's are fine, but I could never justify getting them when there were so many better places doing the same thing. I'm never going to be upset about getting D'Angelo's, I think it's better than Subway, but it's never going to be my first choice.

Northeast also does wings pretty well and Indian food. Mexican, BBQ, and other stuff is mediocre though

Ron Rivera hasn't ruled Luke Kuechly out for Sunday

Luke Kuechly is optimistic that Luke Kuechly will play.

How do the actual neurologists feel? Unclear.

Starks can do the running, right?

:p

Is this a negative? I mean Starks isn't much but Lacy was playing like a corpse anyway and I'm guessing just gets cut in the offseason.

Well, Elway's strategy is right because that's all the Broncos need is a competent NFL QB. Plug even Kirk Cousins in and he has two elite weapons, an elite D and a running game that isn't completely awful. The Texans with Romo have the chance to be good, and make the playoffs, but winning the superbowl would need an epic stretch of health on D.

MechDX

#Steelers RB Karlos Williams is being suspended for the team’s next 10 games for violating the NFL Policy & Program for Substances of Abuse

Is any player in Pittsburgh not a pothead?

MechDX

Mark Berman
‏@MarkBermanFox26
Video shot by FOX 26 photographer Raymond Ramirez of QB Brock Osweiler getting hit by laser pointer during game n Mexico City

Cx-dTObVEAAqIfK.jpg:large

Yeah not exactly just a dot

Top Bottom