• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

FLPy4Jb.png

HULK PASS

bionic77

#Steelers RB Karlos Williams is being suspended for the team’s next 10 games for violating the NFL Policy & Program for Substances of Abuse

Is any player in Pittsburgh not a pothead?
Medical weed is legal now in PA.

That is bullshit if that is what he was suspended for. I blame this all on the Pats and Donald Trump. Our problem with weed started as soon as Blount got our players addicted to it. Stupid management. Its in his fucking name!

Medical weed is legal now in PA.

That is bullshit if that is what he was suspended for. I blame this all on the Pats and Donald Trump. Our problem with weed started as soon as Blount got our players addicted to it. Stupid management. Its in his fucking name!

If only Martavis Bryant stopped going to the Josh Gordon rehab center :(

You are technically not allowed to push the player like that but I hate when they call that so I am ok with them swallowing their whistles.

Yeah I'm surprised they let it go, I could have sword I heard a whistle too but at that point I don't think the rams could have stopped Miami, they were on fire.

squicken

Been saying it all along. Weed makes you lazy. Glad that Marcel was another whistle blower so people stop listening to the pro pot media

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
You are technically not allowed to push the player like that but I hate when they call that so I am ok with them swallowing their whistles.

I will have to do some research but I believe they only call that penalty in the nfl if the ball carrier is pulled forward by a teammate or if the ball carrier is lifted off the ground by a teammate. The idea being that if the ball carrier is being tackled and engaged with a defender then his teammates are still allowed to block the defender, which may involve contact with the ball carrier.

Most high school districts just outright ban pushing the pile, not sure about college.

In conclusion, Miami is still the hottest team in the AFC.

MechDX

Pumpkin Cheesecake in the oven.

Giada's Italian mashed potatoe bake ready

I'll throw the green bean casserole together tomorrow morning

What did YOU people do today?

Tom Penny

do they still make rustic pizzas? those things were great

I don't know. I miss when they had some two slice and a soda thing going on. It was like 4-5 bucks. I also was the asshole who spun a penny and smashed the salt and pepper shaker on that shit so when you lifted it...yikes lol

Pumpkin Cheesecake in the oven.

Giada's Italian mashed potatoe bake ready

I'll throw the green bean casserole together tomorrow morning

What did YOU people do today?

Racist. I worked...

Top Bottom