• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

bigosc2k

Banned
I'm glad my company doesn't do black Friday, but sooooo done with customers constantly asking about if there's any black Friday deals.

So what did you do with your old Niners Kap jersey? What are they going for on Ebay?

Yeah Ive seen Del Rio as a head coach for a long time. Enjoy it now, it wont last

Niners? Kap? You have me mistaken for a bandwagon bay area fan. Not the case.

It's ok though. Monday nights loss is still stinging i'm sure. I mean, the Raiders did hand the Texans the win, with our awful defensive showing. Just couldn't capitalize. Good teams don't leave games in refs hands.

MechDX

image.php

BTWm completely forgot I bought Burnout Paradise months ago when it was on sale for $5. Installing on the One now.

I finally finished basic training! Missed a ton of football. Can't believe green bay is last, glad cardinals are poop and Seahawks thriving. That Prescott QB though.

Line_HTX

I finally finished basic training! Missed a ton of football. Can't believe green bay is last, glad cardinals are poop and Seahawks thriving. That Prescott QB though.

Welcome back! Their struggles were nothing but smoke and mirrors and now they look like they're going to run the table.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If you can afford to upgrade to a One S from a regular One do it. The differences aren't just in the sexy af look of the Xbox One S. Everything is much faster in terms of the OS and Downloads. I wonder how the hell I put up with my regular One for a year given how much faster and smoother everything is.

Battlefield 1 took about an hour to download from disc whereas with my old One it would've taken all day, no joke.

GameStop gave me a nice deal on the trade in and they had $50 off the 1 TB so I jumped on that. There were no Madden 17 bundles unfortunately so I just went with the BF1.

I don't think the NFL is rigged, but it did just occur to me how easily the NFL could rig it if they wanted too. Why? It's consensus that offensive holding occurs after almost every snap, but offensive holding isn't called but a handful of times each game. Therefor the refs could pick and choose when to call holding, thus effecting the outcome.

Top Bottom