• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

MechDX

iKWAAhm.gif

Go Dallas!

You basic ass bitch

No worries though. Southern Oklahoma will never get past the Seahawks and my boy Russell

Christ, Steelers just cannot get off the field on 4th down. Gotta be like 8 consecutive conversions against them on 4th down.

Nah stopped them twice tonight on 4th and goal.

But yeah, Butler is pissing me off. The 3rd & 15 earlier where Tolzien threw it to Moncrief was one of those where LeBeau would have brought the blitz, forced the hot read throw and tackle the guy before he reaches the first. Butler really hasn't figured out how to get pressure even in situations where we really really need to get off the field.

bionic77

Nah stopped them twice tonight on 4th and goal.

But yeah, Butler is pissing me off. The 3rd & 15 earlier where Tolzien threw it to Moncrief was one of those where LeBeau would have brought the blitz, forced the hot read throw and tackle the guy before he reaches the first. Butler really hasn't figured out how to get pressure even in situations where we really really need to get off the field.
Don't give the Steelers D any credit in this game.

It was against Tolzien against an offense with almost zero talent. Colts should have 24 right now and be winning. Granted short week on the road but still. But like Coates the Colts don't know how to hold onto anything they are supposed to...

This Steelers team has no discipline. We will give every team a chance to win. The bitch ass teams just don't know how to take it.

And what the fuck has happened to Coates? Dude suddenly can't catch. :(

Hanging out with Wheaton.

He actually has two broken fingers. But yeah, if you can't fucking hold onto the ball, then take a seat on the bench.

Such a promising receiver corps has really become a mess.

bionic77

Nice tackle Tolzien (not being sarcastic that was a good tackle for a qb).

Wonder if we will run the offense or just keep spamming Bell trying to end the game the way we did against the Browns.

It's like the coaches think our defense can close out games...

WedgeX

Banned
This Steelers team has no discipline. We will give every team a chance to win. The bitch ass teams just don't know how to take it.

And what the fuck has happened to Coates? Dude suddenly can't catch. :(

I must apologize. I put him on my fantasy team two weeks ago. He hasn't been the same since.

bionic77

The heard the old fuck binoic screaming at the clouds of letting shitty team have a chance.
We are not the 90s Cowboys who could get a 10 point lead in the 2nd quarter and just run out the game with Smith and their defense.

We should probably try to score as many points as possible. Even against Garbo teams. We need every win...

bionic77

I'm thankful for the Indianapolis Colts making the Steelers look like a competent football team.
Not sure they accomplished that.

The score was lopsided but we were lucky that it did not come down to us having to make a 4th quarter stop or another last second score to win it. Colts left so many points on the board. With a scrub qb and a no talent team.

God I hate this Steelers team right now. :(

Edit: As horrible as this team has been Ben has thrown some absolute darts in the past 3 weeks. That last minute TD against the Cowboys and the 2nd TD to Brown today were Peyton Manning-esque (in his prime Manning not the garbage we saw when he won the SB).

bionic77

Happy Thanksgiving, bionic - I hope it was a good one
Fantastic! Hope you and everyone else here had a great day as well.

Zero stress. Tons of food. Playing with kids.

But mainly zero stress. Life feels so much easier without any stress. Probably not good if you want to get shit done but damn it feels nice!

And we finished the day with a sweet fraudulent road win. Life is good!

Bread

Banned
I would never abuse DM, he's my most trusted adviser. That's why I entrusted him with my debt, I know he'll keep it safe.

squicken

Colts are a mess and Pagano needs to go. Dallas isn't going anywhere with that defense. Seattle is going to mop the floor with them in the playoffs unless they can win a shootout. But it has still been a fun year 💥

Top Bottom