• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

c6gvx1fphagvmodabfyl.gif

So if the skins tag cousins the next 2 years he will get $24m next year, and $34 the following year. I really wonder if they will be able to work out something long term.

squicken

So if the skins tag cousins the next 2 years he will get $24m next year, and $34 the following year. I really wonder if they will be able to work out something long term.

I would tag him again and draft a QB. I don't think he is the driving force of that offense. He benefits from a lot of good skill players and a top 5 OL. I think he and Prescott are showing that there a lot of QBs out there that can steer a loaded offense to great production. There's maybe 7 or 8 guys really worth $20m+ a year. Every one else should be playing QBs on their rookie deals and spending the rest on rest of offense

bionic77

Should I get Google Home. I need someone to talk to.
Don't ever be an early adopter for a Google product unless you are ok with the possibility that they just might kill it at any time.

Even for their online services their track record is pretty iffy.

I kind of like those home monitoring units even better than what google and Amazon are offering. The problem is that none of the monitoring units seem to work well. Depends on use case. I like the idea of something monitoring security more than turning the lights off and on or to play music (shit your phone can do anyways).

I would tag him again and draft a QB. I don't think he is the driving force of that offense. He benefits from a lot of good skill players and a top 5 OL. I think he and Prescott are showing that there a lot of QBs out there that can steer a loaded offense to great production. There's maybe 7 or 8 guys really worth $20m+ a year. Every one else should be playing QBs on their rookie deals and spending the rest on rest of offense

Wow...

Nice avatar friend

Top Bottom