• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nacho cheese at $1.99 per gallon? Aw yeah.

giphy.gif

Is this our new "white people" gif?

"Trump's America"?

Those "swag" gifs were popular like 5 years ago right so it kinda fits the trend!

Actually, that might not be needed since, surprise, that report was WRONG! LSU was being crooked.
Tom put that message out.. I don't think it was LSU that did it.

He's telling Texas shit or get off the pot and to kiss his ass especially after apparently passing on him after the Tulsa and Navy losses.

Edit- also the next coach at Houston (assuming Tom doesn't take him with him) should probably be Major Applewhite with his work with Craig

Either him or Sterlin Gilbert

Edit- Ed Oliver is a sexy motherfucker.. mark him down in your future NFL Prospects kids.. he's fantastic

bionic77

Indeed, she always looks gorgeous.
Internet male response:"She is not that hot. Literally every single woman I saw today in Walmart was hotter than her. And I live in Kansas."

Translation:I am really lonely and horny. Don't remind me of how lonely I am by posting pictures of attractive women.

Luke Kuechly and Ryan Kalil ruled out against Oakland

And if neither player makes the trip to Oakland they won't be playing at Seattle the next week.

So in other words, the 8-8 dream is about to become much harder :(

Luke Kuechly and Ryan Kalil ruled out against Oakland

And if neither player makes the trip to Oakland they won't be playing at Seattle the next week.

So in other words, the 8-8 dream is about to become much harder :(
Look at it this way..

You're on the quest to draft Johnathan Allen from Alabama. God He's awesome..

#FINSUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're getting in the playoffs.. I believe

How horrible would it be if Tom Brady trots out there and crushes you even though they have home field already, just to screw you.

We've been crushed too many times by the pats for me to get too pissed off but we have beaten them at home 3 years in a row now.

What will hurt though...is the cowboys not getting my boy Romo a ring...

Top Bottom